Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lana - Glasgow  (Read 3719 times)

12 review(s) for x LANA x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline perfect 10

External Link/Members Only
Just a  15 minute meet with Lana in southside of Glasgow. Lana is a very  pretty girl and wouldn't disagree with her profile details of dress/breast size etc. I would put a few years onto her profile age of 25, but wouldn't be surprised if its her true age.
Comms were good via AW email then text on morning of meet with postcode. Text when I arrived on the street and given flat number. Managed to park ok, but she said it can be difficult around that area. Lana was fully dressed on arrival, but I think that can add to the GFE. The flat is very smart and I was shown to a candlelit bedroom.
Lana and myself are fairly new to punting and we were both pretty nervous. However, she's a smart girl and we chatted for a while before making a move.
Started with some DFK and she seemed to relax and get into it; in fact, Lana directed me to stand at the bedroom door and undone my flies for some OWO. Started gently then got more into it, licking the shaft and balls and taking me deep. I thought I was going to pop, so slowed her down with more kissing. Unfortunately, I didn't last much longer and the wipes were needed!
I wasn't sure whether it had been 15 mins or not( neither of us were clock watching) but would've been hard pushed to get erect again so quickly tbh.  Lana is hot, so I would reckon another pop within half an hour would be possible for me had I booked longer.
Lana is a great new find IMO and I reckon could well be worth a longer meet. I'm gonna save up for an hour anyway :thumbsup:
Based on my 15 min booking...
Comms 9/10
Looks 8/10
Body 8-9/10
Service 9/10 for DFK, OWO
Looks 9/10
Value 10/10

ickydicky

great review. think you may have made up my mind for me. a splash and dash my preferred option.

Offline Oscar13

I think I'll be giving Lana a try sooner rather than later.  Looking forward to seeing her in Civvies. :D :D. Gr8 review thx. 

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only
Just a  15 minute meet with Lana in southside of Glasgow. Lana is a very  pretty girl and wouldn't disagree with her profile details of dress/breast size etc. I would put a few years onto her profile age of 25, but wouldn't be surprised if its her true age.
Comms were good via AW email then text on morning of meet with postcode. Text when I arrived on the street and given flat number. Managed to park ok, but she said it can be difficult around that area. Lana was fully dressed on arrival, but I think that can add to the GFE. The flat is very smart and I was shown to a candlelit bedroom.
Lana and myself are fairly new to punting and we were both pretty nervous. However, she's a smart girl and we chatted for a while before making a move.
Started with some DFK and she seemed to relax and get into it; in fact, Lana directed me to stand at the bedroom door and undone my flies for some OWO. Started gently then got more into it, licking the shaft and balls and taking me deep. I thought I was going to pop, so slowed her down with more kissing. Unfortunately, I didn't last much longer and the wipes were needed!
I wasn't sure whether it had been 15 mins or not( neither of us were clock watching) but would've been hard pushed to get erect again so quickly tbh.  Lana is hot, so I would reckon another pop within half an hour would be possible for me had I booked longer.
Lana is a great new find IMO and I reckon could well be worth a longer meet. I'm gonna save up for an hour anyway :thumbsup:
Based on my 15 min booking...
Comms 9/10
Looks 8/10
Body 8-9/10
Service 9/10 for DFK, OWO
Looks 9/10
Value 10/10

Nice review.....ive had some good/funny comms with her over the last few says and I'm looking forward to my booking?

How did she look in her civvies......did she have nice underwear etc on?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline perfect 10

Nice review.....ive had some good/funny comms with her over the last few says and I'm looking forward to my booking?

How did she look in her civvies......did she have nice underwear etc on?
She was dressed very smartly as if going to work in an office. Black blouse, skirt and black stockings and high heels. She's quite quirky and charming( you probably get that idea from her texts). Yes, black stockings and a balcony bra😊

Offline tazman1002001

What does she look like facially?

Also I sent you a PM did yiu get IT?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline elihd

Where about in south side shes based? She looks good with those pantyhose on her pic.  :D

Offline perfect 10

Where about in south side shes based? She looks good with those pantyhose on her pic.  :D
near Queens Park

Offline perfect 10

What does she look like facially?

Also I sent you a PM did yiu get IT?
Aye got it. FFS do you want me to shag her for you too?  😜

ickydicky

:D :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Cmon now stop being an arsehole  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline perfect 10

I'll let you off if you put up a review sharpish Taz 👍

ickydicky

aye come on taz give us the info

Offline auldie63

Been in communication with this lady, seems very pleasant in messages and hoping to arrange for next week.

laim1690

Offline tazman1002001

Great looking girl.....great service....... And her sloppy OWO was great.

Had great 30min booking yesterday (she isn't doing her 15mins bookinfs anymore) with her in her southside flat, nice location and all felt very safe.

A definite POSITIVES and highly recommended ..... I have a couple of reviews to write up including this will get them up soon.....
Banned by:

Offline Astarter

Thanks for the heads up, sounds promising. Trying to arrange a booking for this week. She is now on my to do list and have sent her an initial email. Hopefully something good comes out of this one!