Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily-love. Plymouth  (Read 3661 times)

10 review(s) for Emilia Jones (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for diabolic diva (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6621017) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Roulette

Saw Emily in a hotel in central Plymouth, but I'm posting this in the South East section because she said she was about to move back there. Paid 120 for the hour.
External Link/Members Only

Her number was showing on her profile when I saw her.

Got her answer machine when I phoned, followed by a text message saying to text her. Was briefly worried it was a PG scam, but it was soon obvious I was communicating with a human. She phoned right before the meeting to give me her room number. Good coms overall.

She is a tall and beautiful Czech woman. Good hips, narrow waist, and small perky boobs (which I like). She started out giving me ow (owo is extra) - good sensations despite the condom. I was fine with covered because some punts I like to keep the risk down. She then went on top and put in good energy. After a bit I could feel my erection beginning to fade (nearly always have this problem with the chick on top), so asked to switch to missionary, where I banged one out. Overall it was good, but perhaps a bit rushed. She dived straight into oral as soon as I was on the bed - is romance dead?

Next I gave her tits and bum a good feel. She kept asking what I wanted to do next, but I'm not much of a talker (semi-autistic). After a good long while, where she gave me plenty opportunity for more sex, she finally offered me a shit massage out of desperation. I was fine with that because I didn't want any more sex, but did want human contact. Went to the shower after.

Like I say I decided to keep the risks down this time so didn't really do all that much. What I did get was very good and I think she would have been receptive to more if I had wanted it. Definite positive from me - and not a PG scam!

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review. Just in time as I think shes here next week. Does she do FK or is that extra  :hi:

Roulette

Sorry, don't know about FK. Didn't try. Her profile says at discretion.

Offline Jetstream

She seems to be charging £150 ph now +£40 for OWO??

Czech Sasha offers the same for £100ph! I get Emilia's taller, but only by 3"! £90 more for 3" extra height seems a bit extortionate