Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foxy red xxx, Norwich  (Read 1992 times)

Gspotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Used to have a profile as ChinaLee although she's 100% British and white.

Communications were easy and I booked for 30 minutes. She lives in an apartment close to Anglia Square.

Although the profile doesn't show much, she is a slim and attractive lady in her 30s with long red hair. I asked if she could do 45 minutes instead and she was happy with that for £100.
Service was excellent, she gives a good covered blowjob and likes receiving oral. She has nice firm breasts with the longest nipples I've seen, they stick out like pencils when erect. We had sex in various positions and a nice chat afterwards. She's not always available as she's often away in Spain. 

Offline Johnbean

Thanks for the review, seen her off and on aw for a while, only thing is OWO an option? Is it an extra?

Gspotter

Her profile implies everything is covered. With me, it was OW but I didn't ask if OWO was an option.
Still, I'd rate her among the best in Norwich and definitely worth a punt.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

OWO is not an option but I was too busy playing with this girl's fantastic nips to notice. She has a hot bod and is definitely worth a punt.

Offline Students Notebook

OWO is not an option but I was too busy playing with this girl's fantastic nips to notice. She has a hot bod and is definitely worth a punt.

She put a horrible blue condom on me. Like those plasters they use in restaurants. 

Strawberry flavour she said.

Yum.

S.N.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I think I just got a normal one, but to be honest I wasn't really looking.