Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub girls in Yorkshire?  (Read 2990 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys im looking to try something different and just wondering if you knew any sub girls? I've already seen "lexi rocks" in the past so would like someone else, cheers guys  :hi:

Offline DanDingle

If you dont mind crossing the pennines theres a few decent subs in Manchester

Offline PussyLover789

If you dont mind crossing the pennines theres a few decent subs in Manchester
Can you recommend any??  :hi:

Offline p3ngu1n

I'd recommend External Link/Members Only whom I've seen. Also External Link/Members Onlyis supposed to be a good sub but I've not got round to seeing her (yet!)

Offline PussyLover789

I'd recommend External Link/Members Only whom I've seen. Also External Link/Members Onlyis supposed to be a good sub but I've not got round to seeing her (yet!)
  Cheers mate, ive heard some good things about that vixen but ive also been told shes hardwork to book as she doesnt login for days, but i'll be in machester mid july so i'll try and contact her before then  :hi:

Offline DanDingle

Not that i've seen personally but going off the reviews from other trusted members of the NW UKP team. Boogz pulled togther a decent thread a while back.

Try this link, though apologies in advance if it doesnt work, am on my phone

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1034025.0

Offline PussyLover789

Not that i've seen personally but going off the reviews from other trusted members of the NW UKP team. Boogz pulled togther a decent thread a while back.

Try this link, though apologies in advance if it doesnt work, am on my phone

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1034025.0
  Thank you, much appreciated   :hi:

Offline TomBaker

ScarletRose ... Just south of Donny

I did two Adult Work field reports on her on 26th and 29th April 2014. She currently has 441 field reports on Adult Work.

She's sensational ... :) Nice house for in calls.

Likes to chat, first, and seems to be assertive, but in the shower and in bed she's a genuine sub ... 10/10

I also saw Fucktoy twice in 2014 ... Half an hour at a hotel in Leeds and then two hours at its Master's place. Something different! I did a field report for the first visit. 7/10 Sometimes on tour in Sheffield.

Also, in 2011 I saw SubMel4U in Stockport ... There's a field report from me. I think she's now called MissBehavingMILF, or something. 9/10 Sometimes on tour in Sheffield.

For some reason, my AW membership is inactive ... I'm back punting after a two year break. Reviews, soon. :)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:54:11 am by TomBaker »

Offline Tricks

If you have not used AW for 2 years I'm afraid that you have lost it.
Same happened to me 18 months ago. It's not been a problem having a brand new profile though.

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

Offline TomBaker

Ta ...

Yup, I'll set up a new profile ... :)

Justanotheruser

Cheers mate, ive heard some good things about that vixen but ive also been told shes hardwork to book as she doesnt login for days, but i'll be in machester mid july so i'll try and contact her before then  :hi:

I found Vixen Violet easy enough to book. Sent her a message and responses were pretty rapid. Would recommend....

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I just had a good put with Sky (Leeds)

She does not advertise as a sub but she is very willing.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108366.0

Offline TomBaker

AW "Fucktoy" is in Sheffield, 27th and 28th Sept, if you fancy seeing a lifestyle submissive ... The real deal. I've used it twice ... Something different.

Note that its Master is always present, keeping an eye on things, but he's too busy checking bookings on his laptop to pay much attention to what's going on ... Just there to keep an eye on Fucktoy and make sure that you don't break it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:07:10 am by TomBaker »

Offline pdq

Fucktoy with the"trainee" was a fantastic fuck

not sure if trainee is still available but would recomend her as well

Offline TomBaker

As far as I know, the trainee hasn't been around for a good while ...

Hopefully, the Master can get another toy trained up before Fucktoy is retired. (I think it's still got a few years of use ahead, though ... It's in very good condition for its age.)