Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Si-si - Old Street  (Read 3346 times)

1 review(s) for Alexa - Lily (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bratpack

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently. She's currently on holiday. £85/hr

Comms were fine. She answers her own phone though comms were by text only until shortly before appointment time.

Flat is located about 7-10 mins walk from Old Street very near Hoxton Square. The flat itself was fine. Reasonable shower over bath with manly gels and clean towels. Surprisingly large bedroom. Quite a lot of traffic noise.

The pics on her profile are reasonably accurate though they've been retouched. She's about 5' 6" though she greeted me in massive heels. Facially quite attractive with an expressive face, nice smile and blue eyes. Age is a bit difficult to guess since it was dark in the room but probably early 30s. Large natural breasts that are soft and gravity is taking its toll. Neither slim nor fat but a bit of a tum and wide hips. English was reasonable. Friendly enough. Introduced herself with a firm handshake.

The service was a mixed bag. The profile promises much but the reality was a bit of a disappointment. The massage was nothing to write home about. Not therapeutic standard. The body to body was done only while face down and was pretty brief and uninspiring. It was breasts only and not naked. The lap dance was probably the highlight though somehow it wasn't quite as exciting as I imagined it to be. OW was good and accomplished its purpose. The profile promises kissing, touching and striptease. There was no kissing or striptease and the touching was really quite limited by her body position.

Overall, it was ok but lacking in senuality and I felt she wasn't very generous with her body.

Offline bungry

I tried to see her about 2 weeks ago.  I still have to post a negative review. 

Basically arranged meet for 7:30pm...set of from Heathrow on the way to work in East London.  She kept texting me on the way asking if I can come at 7:45pm, then 8pm then back to 7:30pm.  I just kept agreeing but when I actually got to Old street she text to say she can't see me cos she lost her private phone and has to go to the police station!  It was Bull.  Gave her a few chances to still meet up but she stopped answering and then I left.

Timewaster.

Bratpack

She mentioned that she had recently lost her private phone. The customer of her flat mate accidentally took it and returned it the following day. For what it's worth, and, obviously, I can only form a view on the basis of the one interaction, but I got the impression she's quite genuine and I believe that she told you the truth about the phone.

Bratpack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't be entirely certain but I think this is a new profile for the girl I reviewed in this review.

Pictures, location, service and rate all very similar.