Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Blonde-Raquel Glasow/Aberdeen tour  (Read 1909 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Luxury Blonde-Raquel on tour

External Link/Members Only

gents this lady has been on my hotlist for a while, gutted I missed her during her last visit north of the border.

from the outset this girls comms have been great, dropped her a aw message a few weeks back to ascertain if and when she would be touring again.

arrangements made without a hitch to meet in Glasgow.

she is touring with her duo friend Alexa

External Link/Members Only

they are staying at the big flats south of the river next to the motorway, venue was easy to find, discrete, clean and functional.

met Raquel at the door of the flat, big welcoming smile, really friendly attitude and pleasant.

she looked stunning, presented very well wearing stripper heals, hot pants and a push up bra.

led into the bedroom offered a shower, soft drinks etc, excellent hostess.

the room was basic but clean, music playing in the background nice touch.

Raquel has a cracking slender figure and the most amazing ass. Smallish perfect breasts,  all over tan and soft smooth skin, fit as feck and clearly looks after herself.

I describe Raquel as quietly confident and easy going, she was happy to let thing develop without any rush.

started with soft gentle kissing which soon developed into full on fk, then asked if I wanted owo, lovely technique, nice eye contact, wet and changed pace and depth, and a bit of ball action, this girl knows what she doing. great watching her working away, caught the little minx glimpsing into the full length bedroom mirors to see my reaction.

moved onto some RO lovely little pussy, shaved, tight and tasty. Soon had her at a climax as she sat on my face. Sex in mish and abit of doggy, then pulled of the bag as she nelt from the bed to take cim.

took a rest, had a chat abit of a chat, really sexy accent and very good english.

she the initated round to, got the wee man back up more owo, and nice handwork, then sex in numerous positions, rod me sensless in cowgirl, great to see that ass in reverse..awesome !!

£100 per hour, no extras great vfm.

highly recommend this girl

:hi:

mavgoose

Very mixed reviews. She does look hot.

ickydicky

read your review santiago and started to be tempted. a ton for an hour is a fav punt for me. looked at her profile photos and became even more tempted but then saw the dreaded romanian under nationality. you didnt mention that. so checked out her reviews on here and they are very mixed.

Think you got her on a good day but just as much chance of any punter getting her on a bad day to. so i think i will give her a miss. pity. those tits are amazing.

Offline auldie63

To be fair, even though she is Romanian, out of 21 reviews, countying this one, 3negs and 2 Neutral ain't too bad a record. You can't please all of the people all of the time.
We have had some people come on here and give bad reviews of some of Glasgow's superstars, there are some really fussy/wierd cunts out there.

Offline Santiago

Certainly more positives that negatives, dont think it was more luck than judgement.

certainly not the ususal vanilla romanian service,  this girl delivers whats on her likes list without any fuss.

I dont know any other as good looking providing that level of service, IMO great value.

Offline Clattypats

She's only in Glasgow till Monday,could maybe b tempted for a wee half hour Sunday.
Wonder if she will be as positive for a hh punt as opposed to an hour one though  :unknown:

ickydicky

To be fair, even though she is Romanian, out of 21 reviews, countying this one, 3negs and 2 Neutral ain't too bad a record. You can't please all of the people all of the time.
We have had some people come on here and give bad reviews of some of Glasgow's superstars, there are some really fussy/wierd cunts out there.

the usual sagacity from you auldie. I will have a think. i kinda fancy somebody new. last 2 punts have been reliable regulars

Offline auldie63

I don't take fuck all to do with SAGA they are a bunch of robbing bastards.

ickydicky

I don't take fuck all to do with SAGA they are a bunch of robbing bastards.

:D :P ;) :) :drinks:

Offline Santiago

Thats the game Auldie get them telt !!

thats ageist by the way  :drinks:

Offline thecrippler

Nice review, thanks.

To be honest, when someone is so cute like she is, the temptation can be too much at those prices despite her being a gypo.

Offline ik8133

Nice review, thanks.

To be honest, when someone is so cute like she is, the temptation can be too much at those prices despite her being a gypo.
+1

Offline Clattypats

Might have to give her a try today..looks like my plan A is slowly goin down the drain.al take the chance for 60hh :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:17:26 pm by Clattypats »

ickydicky

Offline Clattypats

let us know clatty
it's booked now..so will do
Punt and a pint..canny whack it :) :dance:

Offline Clattypats

We're you in said pub in partick on sunday night icky :drinks:

ickydicky

sunday. christ that was a while ago ;) quarter gill and lismore last sunday. pished :drinks: