Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Demi North East  (Read 2047 times)

Gary90

Has anyone met this lady? She's older than I'd like but seems to be the only WG available in Ashington and looks alright. Cheers for the help  :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline stanleyjohn

Have been tempted a few times but something just doesn't seem right,dunno why.

Offline jarrovian

I seem to remember some reviews a couple of years ago which weren't too complimentary. I think she was working near silverlink at the time and did duo meets with a blonde friend

Gary90

Have been tempted a few times but something just doesn't seem right,dunno why.

Yeah, something about her just seems off. I may just trust my instincts and look further afield.

Offline Knight Templar

I am sure I have seen her AW photos on one of the Agencies,  awhile ago , although I could be wrong , she does look fit though
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:49:45 am by Knight Templar »

Offline Addicted65

I am sure I have seen her AW photos on one of the Agencies,  awhile ago , although I could be wrong , she does look fit though

I seem to remember her working in or close to Stanley a good few years ago. I think she did a duo with a girl called Vicki.

Never saw her , but sure she got mixed reviews with more bad than good.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Been tempted, but as the eldest lad lives in Ashington, Got very cold feet........................... :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac