Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_melisa west drayton  (Read 1361 times)

18 review(s) for Curvy_Melisa (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5961357) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline always_horny

From time to time I do like well built/chubby girls and I have to say, Melisa's figure is spot on and right up my street.  You will be disappointed if you are expecting a model figure.  She is a tall girl at around 5'8", which I love, and has lovely big round eyes and a gorgeous smile.  I initially booked for an hour but as I was late, she could only do 1/2 hour with me (shame).  After a shower in the en-suite, we started off with a nice massage which was good.  She must have had some form of training but I did not ask.  This got me very turned on and I flipped over and started kissing.  Started off gentle and then she really gets into it with tongue and everything.  BJ was very good and her pussy and ass tasted great also.   After some heavy pounding I came all over her beautiful ass. 

The flat is relatively new and in very good condition.  Melisa keeps it very clean and her personal hygiene is second to none.  What sets her apart from most girls is her attitude and enthusiasm.  She seems to really enjoy what she does and puts in 100% effort.  She is genuinely a very nice person and very polite...the kind you want to marry!  Oh dear, I've fallen for a whore!!!  What the heck, so did Richard Gere :)

A bargain at £60 for 1/2 hour.  Her hourly rate is £80.  Extras are £20 for swallow (CIM is free), and £20 for rimming.

Next time I'll be back for a full hour.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review and agree with your assessment, having seen her recently.

However, technically, this should be in the London section.

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks for the link, she looks like she could fulfil my occasional "larger"desire. Is she actually fat though (as in rolls of it) or just something to grab hold of?

She looks pretty and has nice tits, so maybe I could work around that.

Offline always_horny

No, she is not a fat slob, just a little chunky and tall with a lovely smile. my cup of tea!

Offline sensualencounter

She's showing in Cardiff now. I'll keep an eye on her for when she's back this way.

Offline Cunning Punt

Looks like Curvy Melisa moved to Cardiff  :dash:

IMO, no.

Last time I punted her,she stated she was going back to Poland. Will she return  :unknown:

Lots of (W/G) profile managers do this. Move a profile to another area when there away for many different reasons.

It generates, credits from PG/Vids.

Lets them see if there some interest, (message)

and other reasons.

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks CP, you guys know all the tricks!