Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dangers of punting from Home  (Read 2698 times)

tyrian69

New to the UK punting arena. How dangerous is it to punt (outcal) at home in the UK, if you are single living in a rented apartment? what are the pros and cons?

Offline cunnyhunt

It would depend whether you are booking one for Hardsports.

tyrian69

It would depend whether you are booking one for Hardsports.

Well may not be too hard but sport definitely.

How about the issues of discreetness or future threats?

Offline smiths

New to the UK punting arena. How dangerous is it to punt (outcal) at home in the UK, if you are single living in a rented apartment? what are the pros and cons?

To ME its utter madness and not something I have ever done or will ever do. Some punters prefer Outcalls to their own homes and report no problems, thing is though it only takes 1 low life to cause grief, for example the WG or pimp burgles you as she knows you have something they think is worth nicking or possible blackmail. These aren't things that get reported on here as happening often so obviously it comes down to whether you think the advantage of doing it outweighs the possible disadvantage/s.

Offline TomR

It is risky. Don't forget it's not just the WG who will know where you live but driver and possibly everyone she knows if she wants to share. There are many genuine girls out there who wouldn't do any harm but there are also ones who could pass your address on to someone else for a break-in or blackmail if you have a partner. Also you may upset your neighbours if they someone visiting you who is less than discreet. A long time ago I had a couple of ladies come to me, one was very smart and could have passed as someone selling insurance or similar but the other looked as if she had just finished a stint on the street.

mikexxlong

Personally I won’t recommend it,

But if you must for whatever reason research and get an reliable pro$$ie with plenty of positive reviews on here
so in theory a little more trust worthy ,so a little less risk of being robbed ,ripped off or blackmailed etc.

And don’t forget nosey neighbours, they may off used her services before lol :sarcastic:

Offline Turtle Z

Don't do it and if you must then only ever do it with a girl you've seen several times before. I've done it twice, the first time I threw the girl out of my house and having learned my lesson the second time was with a regular whose home I usually visit because she works from home. If you see a girl in her own home then she's far more likely to respect yours.

Offline RedKettle

has been covered before if you search on here

for me it is madness - as it would be for any married man

however even if single I would still not do this, even with a regular who I knew well.  The risk of trouble might be slight but it is there and for the upside of the convenience it is just not worth it.  Better to pay for a hotel room and get them to visit there.

Each to their own but not for me.

tyrian69

Thanks guys, for all the replies and pointing to the earlier thread.......

Ben4454

Thanks guys, for all the replies and pointing to the earlier thread.......

No problem. I thought it would add another dynamic to the question and give you more responses to look at :hi:

Offline hullad

Why ffs

Why put your idendity,home, possesions and relations at risk, plus its nearly always dearer at outcall to visiting there gaff.

Think with the big brain not the little fella's

Gspotter

I have done it a few in the past when the WG in question does not offer incalls.

If you must go down this route and do not mind the WG knowing where you live (from which they can often work out your true identity), you still need to manage the whole operation with military precision before, during and after.

1. Are you absolutely certain the partner will not come home?
2. If she does unexpectedly show up, is there a way to prevent entry like having the door with the latch or bolt on while you figure out what to do? Is there a quick way to hustle the WG out or come up with some story or are you literally fucked?
3. Afterwards go over the scene like a determined CSI. I've found discarded condoms and strips of the condom wrapper. Another time the WG left a hairpin in the bathroom.

Close shaves
1. An encounter in the spare room and afterwards I give it my usual Dexter-like inspection, no problem. Later I discover she left a condom in the bin in the main bedroom- not sure why she went in there but this would have been a disaster if caught. Moral: Be as thorough as you can.
2. An encounter at 1 pm when the partner was leaving at 12.30. Everything was fine but if she had left late or seen me on the way home that would have needed some creative explanation. Moral: Don't schedule with such a tight window and call home ahead of time.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: tooooo risky these days mate I did have a few outcalls to home before I got to know my neighbours and before my partner moved in, I work in the building/rent final fit sector and often get access/keys for flats we are working on.
So I have used the empty flats when they are free  :cool: It really really unnerved a few of the ones I have booked in fact one refused to stay in an empty flat with just bed and a few toiletries and towel is not what most expect   ;) Although almost being walked in on by letting agent one evening did worry me in fact I went pale I locked the door luckly with the chubb and had put the inner latch lock on too on hearing the trying of diffrent keys I just kept quite till they went away next day I was asked if I could give them a set of new keys :lol: :lol: I explained we changed lock as was sticking but would put back the old one when repaired :D :D :D fortunately girl :kissgirl: was understanding and laughed it off that was about 8 years ago I`d die of a heart attack if it happened now  :scare:

Offline Happylad

I`ve invited numerous Wgs to my home over the 7 years I`ve been punting.  I`ve never had any repercussions or problems.  The most that has happened on a few occasions was a regular who had to pass my home when visiting some friends and would occasionally pop in to see how I was and have a cuppa, but that was certainly no hardship

Offline jamal2k94

I'm single and live alone so that side isn't a problem. My neighbour grows his own so he has no interest in what I'm up to as long as I keep out of his  :D

I have only ever done it with agency girls, I've never had an issue myself. The driver that asked to use my loo and didn't flush wasn't pleasant but hey!

Offline Marmalade

How about the OP sounds like a troll, giving no information or context for meaningful answers.

I wonder how dangerous it is to cross the street. Busy or quiet. Any street, any city, any age, any visual capacity or lack of, ever done it before or not. Protect idiots from themselves...

Offline Awesomedan

I don't see it as a massive problem, just be as careful as possible. Book only well reviewed and respected girls. Ideally see them for an incall first.

ickydicky

i would never and i mean never book a hoor to come to my home.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I`ve invited numerous Wgs to my home over the 7 years I`ve been punting. I`ve never had any repercussions or problems.

Same here ----------------- probably around 50 home visits over the years, never had a problem.

One downside --------------- if an ugly dog turns up it is hard to turn her away without at least a call out fee.  :thumbsdown: