Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playboy Christina - Algate (TOFTT)  (Read 3148 times)

7 review(s) for Tannya.HOT (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rocket Scientist

A Neutral rating due to extras and limited service. But life is not fair cos a pretty face and a banging body will open doors.

Comms: Pretty straightforward. Arranged the whole thing by text and was at the door in the space of three hours,

Location: Located at same Aldgate apartments as in my Annabelle review. Clearly same agency so equally unlikely she’ll be based here for long. Premises clean and fit for purpose with working shower.

Price paid: £70 for 30 minutes.

The girl: to my delight profile pictures are genuine: tanned, shapely and well presented. The overall package is definitely playmate hot.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting: Door buzzer not working so Christina comes down and allows me entry.  Engage in playful banter about fake profiles versus the real thing whilst ascending steps.  Once in room paperwork completed. She proceed to remove the sweats she wears and so free her ample enhanced tits. In appreciation I immediately cup them in hand and bury my face. They feel, smell and taste good.  Compliments due to the surgeon.  She turns 180 for further examination and I dutifully explore. I can confirm the ass is firm and round

Positives:
-   Easy on the eye
-   Voluptuous tanned booty that I like
-   Engages in playful banter
-   Positions: CG, doggy and mish
-   Complimented on how well I was hitting it in doggy

Neutral:
-   Not a deal breaker, about 5’ 3” in height. Generally like my women taller but hey all the same when lying down right?
-   Workable English. I had to re-phrase some sentences to help conversation
-   Has high regard of her monetary value (e.g. can make better money in Qatar )

Negatives:
-   Accepted OW as OWO is extra. I fancied her so was hard pretty quick
-   Tactile but no kissing – teasing light pecks your gran would give do not cut it
-   Not allowed to finish on tits 

Don’t ordinarily do half-hour punts but when TOFTT one must tread carefully. As a result felt a bit time-challenged to complete the session. I find Romanian WG’s by and large to be good lookers though sadly their service is often limited sometimes uninspiring.  I did like Christina playful manner, flirty exchanges and yes surprisingly I’d probably return for 1-hour no holds barred session.  Why...from what I've seen I believe it would be fun and ironically she believes she’s worth it

Hope proves useful

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tergil

Oh man she really does look hot

Shame about the extras and lack of kissing

Might just give her a quick one anyway though

Offline Tony_Red

6 months ago I would have jumped on this. Now, I cannot be assed.
Too many better service providers for me to make the trek.

I agree though, I find the Romanians (and some Latinas) to be very hot. She lists unprotected sex...prob a mstake on her pimps part...who knows.

Offline Convince Me

Hidden Image/Members Only
[/quote]
Come on own up, who's left their red mobility scotter in her room?