Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen xxxscarlettsbackxxx - Bristol?  (Read 922 times)

mystery7

In the midst of booking this girl, she's been around a while but can't seem to find any info on her (apart from that weird review on here about her being Brazilian) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sigmund

She certainly looks hot and I swapped an email which established it was covered oral, I was still going to book if I could finish on her tits but never replied so I moved on.

Offline Roth

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
about a year ago i had a rb up for a lady to join me and my then fella. she replied but instead of the 150ph we offered she want 260 !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

mystery7

I'll persevere, if I see her i'll try to put up a review (I'll ask her first of course....she seems like quite a private person from the messages we've exchanged) Hope she's good.........never punted a good English WG. Hungarians all the way lol :yahoo:

Offline Roth

I'll persevere, if I see her i'll try to put up a review (I'll ask her first of course....she seems like quite a private person from the messages we've exchanged) Hope she's good.........never punted a good English WG. Hungarians all the way lol :yahoo:

Why ask her first? :unknown: :scare:

Offline solidsnake

Tried in the past to book her but never had a reply from her. Tho would love to get a redhead (natural) to my track record  :music:

daveyG1976

I saw Scarlette back in a 4 star hotel in Bristol in February this year.

It was £150 for an hour and she had a great body, was enthusiastic and I came twice in a few positions.  Oral was covered, but all in all it was decent.