Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patriciah & Hannah (duo) - Derby  (Read 1808 times)

1 review(s) for Patriciah (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Kinky Bitch Hannah (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rabalder

Patriciah & Hannah (duo) - Derby

1/2hr Incall - £90

Patriciah
External Link/Members Only

Hannah
External Link/Members Only

Also both of External Link/Members Only

This review is positive, boarding slightly on neutral due to a couple of issues.

So, i was in the mood for a punt and wanted something different which i hadn't experienced before, a duo booking.
I've read a few reviews of duo bookings but wanted to dip my toe in water first and was on a budget. I did look on AW but after making some enquiries i felt comfortable on a more economy booking.

The comms were fine, i arranged with Patriciah over the phone the booking and what i wanted and for how long.
She sent me a text with location details, it is an apartment block in Derby, easy to park nearby, the area seems quiet and reasonably safe, the other tenants probably know what is going on here but didn't feel was being watched and overall its pretty discrete. Inside the room was warm, nice and clean, candles, music, blinds down.

Meet both Patriciah and Hannah (both Hungarian, mid 20s, slim/medium, friendly, clean, nicely perfumed, shaved and almost like the pics) in the room, explained what i wanted and that it was my first time and i was nervous. They both spoke English so communication wasn't an issue. Parted with cash and i through "here goes". Was undressed and lead to the bed where they both performed oral with (sadly no OWO) for some time which was great, the sight of two girls paying attention to your member and four hands all over you is quite something! I asked for one of them to hop on for some RO but apparently that wasn't on offer neither was kissing. Onto sex and Hannah was lying against Patriciah, had sex with Hannah first whilst playing with Patriciah who was very responsive. A change of condom then sex with Patriciah who seemed to be enjoying herself a lot more, i had a few positions with Patriciah and ended up hard doggy with my thumb almost up her ass whilst Hannah played with herself. To finish another change of condom and they went back to oral with from both of them and finished inside the jacket. I didn't feel rushed and overstayed a little (time went so fast), was offered a drink, got dressed and said our goodbyes.

Issues
No OWO but let that one slide. No RO/Kissing. Patriciah said she would do a-level but apparently i was too big (hmmm) though she does like anal play and says she can squirt. Hannah doesn't like being touched much, out of both of them Patriciah was the more willing and more responsive.

Overall despite some of the issues i really enjoyed the duo and left happy. I would see Patriciah again on 1 to 1. Next time i would definitely make a longer booking, likely go with a more well reviewed duo who offer all services and be prepared to part with more cash of course.  :)

matt000169

Girls that don't like RO? I've mentioned this to a few girls that I've seen recently and they find it very surprising that there are girls that don't like guys going down on them  :dash:

Offline token11

Nice review matey sounds like patricah was the better of the two, just had a look on her profile and she has a bare back pic, did u see that before you booked?

Tokes

Offline Rabalder

yikes, no i didn't, err not sure about her now. looked at the pic and from the tattoo it is her hand. bareback isn't listed on her likes and all services were covered and condoms were changed between girls. possibly dodged a bullet with oral with, no ro and no kissing. think i'll ask her then post an update. haven't left AW feedback yet!