Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kenya  (Read 7816 times)

Offline catweazle

I'm surprised no one  has mentioned Kenya as a punting destination. Mombasa and the coastal resort areas are a goldmine for the punter.  Massage shacks on the beaches offer everything from HJ to FS, and so many girls are willing to play for pay.

I was propositioned by a barmaid in Mombasa who offered a "massage". Took me into a back room where I enjoyed OWO and FS, finishing with a mix of CIM and facial. Back in my hotel, did the exchange rate in my head and it had cost about £15!

Offline DickDiver

I'm surprised no one  has mentioned Kenya as a punting destination. Mombasa and the coastal resort areas are a goldmine for the punter.  Massage shacks on the beaches offer everything from HJ to FS, and so many girls are willing to play for pay.

I was propositioned by a barmaid in Mombasa who offered a "massage". Took me into a back room where I enjoyed OWO and FS, finishing with a mix of CIM and facial. Back in my hotel, did the exchange rate in my head and it had cost about £15!

You're a brave man doing anything uncovered in Africa. Keep checking your knob in case it turns green and drops off.

Offline catweazle

The only uncovered part was the BJ and CIM. This was 18 months ago and I've been checked since then.

Offline Marmalade

It's not exactly a top destination for travel but you could do a guide to Nairobi or wherever you went couldn't you? Things like where to find the pussies, what to say, where to stay, what to pay and before or after shagging.

There's at Kenyan at one of the brothels in Edinburgh and very nice she is too. Not like the more hard baked look and manner of some Africans. Also what others said -- Kenya I understand has a fraction of stds that say Nigeria has, and has been complimented on its prevention and treatment initiatives -- but it's still a place that I would feel very cautious.

Offline webpunter

You're a brave man doing anything uncovered in Africa. Keep checking your knob in case it turns green and drops off.
+1  Quite a few hookers in the gambia.  They hang around the bars close to the hotels.  I wasn't playing at the time.  Dark as the preverbial ace...  I'd stick to a HJ / oily TW.  Least the harry-munk will show up well  :thumbsup:  I'd be wary about being robbed

Offline Marmalade

I'm surprised no one  has mentioned Kenya as a punting destination.

Just make sure you have the right change  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline hantshagger

+1.  And probably worst in part of Kenya.    I recall from few years back, almost 100% of Prostitutes in certain parts of Kenya  had HIV .... seems the health situation may have improved since, although would still be cautious -    but,  maybe the barmaid referred to,  wasnt a prossie!  :unknown:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:13:40 pm by hantshagger »

Offline Jerboa

Going to Mombasa you'd probably should be more worried about militant Islamists than catching HIV.

Offline hantshagger

Going to Mombasa you'd probably should be more worried about militant Islamists than catching HIV.

I've never fucked a female militant Islamist,   with or without HIV .....   one for the hotlist maybe   :unknown:    :P

Offline Jerboa

I've never fucked a female militant Islamist,   with or without HIV .....   one for the hotlist maybe   :unknown:    :P

Make light of it all you want fella, but Mombasa is a predominately Muslim city, with a high proportion of radical Islamists. External Link/Members Only

Offline Belgarion

It's not exactly a top destination for travel but you could do a guide to Nairobi or wherever you went couldn't you? Things like where to find the pussies, what to say, where to stay, what to pay and before or after shagging.

There's at Kenyan at one of the brothels in Edinburgh and very nice she is too. Not like the more hard baked look and manner of some Africans. Also what others said -- Kenya I understand has a fraction of stds that say Nigeria has, and has been complimented on its prevention and treatment initiatives -- but it's still a place that I would feel very cautious.

Not sure where you got your facts from mate but Kenya is one of the worst places in Africa for HIV.

Kenya has the joint fourth-largest HIV epidemic in the world (alongside Mozambique and Uganda), in terms of the number of people living with HIV, which was 1.6 million people in 2013. Roughly 58,000 people died from AIDS-related illnesses in the same year although this dropped by 32% between 2009 and 2013.1 There are now 1.1 million children orphaned by AIDS.2

With only 5 per cent of the world’s population, Eastern and Southern Africa is home to half the world’s population living with HIV. Today the region continues to be the epicentre of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, with 48 per cent of the world’s new HIV infections among adults, 55 per cent among children, and 48 per cent of AIDS-related deaths [1].

The Southern Africa sub-region, in particular, experiences the most severe HIV epidemics in the world. Nine countries - Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe - have adult HIV prevalence rates of over 10 per cent. At an estimated 26.0 per cent, Swaziland has the highest HIV prevalence rate in the world, followed by Botswana (23.4 per cent) and Lesotho (23.3 per cent). With 5.6 million people living with HIV (17.3 per cent), South Africa is home to the world’s largest epidemic.

I would never punt in Kenya. No way in hell

armysam

I've been to Kenya and fucked a load of them protected back in 2004 with the army. There's a training camp a few hrs flight away from mombasa where all the British army go for exercise. There's prostitues in the town at the bars and u can get sex for £10 if u blag them down lol. In the middle of the exercise you get time off called r&r and you get the choose of flying to Mombasa and doing bunjee jumping and going to the beach bars or staying in the town and chilling. I stayed in the town and still got plenty of prostitues.  I had 3 in one night and loved it. They were really nice looking girls aswell. I even payed 20p for one of them to get there tits out lol. Most of the lads went to Mombasa and all got layed down there big time! Even the sargent major got layed lol. Theres even hookers on the beach offering sex! We all got briefed before about the prostitues on how to stay protected so we could all fuck as much as we wanted! In a way I wish I went to Mombasa because from what the lads told me it's amazing down there and you can get hookers for peanuts!! Just were a condom, don't go off on ur own and you will be fine!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 08:06:58 pm by armysam »

Offline Marmalade

I'm always happy to be corrected on any factual errors. However it helps if they're pointed out at the time rather than several months later. The high prevalence of disease discourages me from punting anywhere in Africa that's sub-Sahara but it's mainly (not completely, but mainly) an emotive bias. Like the last gentleman said, if you have to punt there, wear a condom. Wearing a condom is the biggest difference anyone can make to remain disease free, far more than who, what or where is on the other side of it.

Offline Belgarion

I'm always happy to be corrected on any factual errors. However it helps if they're pointed out at the time rather than several months later. The high prevalence of disease discourages me from punting anywhere in Africa that's sub-Sahara but it's mainly (not completely, but mainly) an emotive bias. Like the last gentleman said, if you have to punt there, wear a condom. Wearing a condom is the biggest difference anyone can make to remain disease free, far more than who, what or where is on the other side of it.

My apologies mate, did not intend to come in harshly, was just pointing something out.

My bad  :hi:

Offline Vivago

Just love those Kenyan girls and as Marmalade points out, if you are stringent in your safe sex practices then the risk is minimal. Only got out there the once. Always wanted to go back but the foreign office put out an advisory against all travel to Mombasa and Thomsons stopped their cheap charter flights.

The quality can be iffy but I was lucky in finding this girl Mary on Bamburi Beach on the second day of my visit and stuck with her. I seem to recall that I paid her the equivalent of £20 a day for unlimited shagging plus she did my laundry. :yahoo:

She was a lovely girl with a spectacular body.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline MilleMiglia

Don't - end of. If you are in need of a thrill out there, try Marlin fishing.

Offline Marmalade

Says the guy who has punted in "France, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy" (by your own assertions, so nowhere outside of Europe anyway) yet with zero reviews for Europe or anywhere else.

A sensible punter does his research then takes stock of a situation when he is there. Scaremongering about places you've never visited is hardly impressive. You are not a 'wise old punter' to give 'us poor newbies' advice mate. Nobody said Kenya was a top go-to destination for punting, but I'd rather listen to guys that know how to use a condom as second nature, whether they decide to punt in such locations or not, than someone just saying ooo nooo don't go there!

Offline MilleMiglia

You know nothing about me. I find your response amusing to say the least, not to mention the fact that you actually bothered to look at my posting record.

Offline Marmalade

You know nothing about me.
Neither does anyone else on here. If you are interacting with us as a punter, is it that unreasonable to expect you maybe to tell us a bit about your punting?

Offline MilleMiglia

Sadly,my reviews will be infrequent, to say the least, as all my punting is done in conjunction with holidays, and involves a fair bit of expenditure.

Offline Vivago

There is no such thing as a safe punt; its an oxymoron. Sex with any unknown partner is always fraught with danger whether it be with a £1000 an hour hooker or a £20 a pop street crack whore. There are only degrees of risk and like any risk inherent sport, the greater the risk, the greater the buzz. But irrespective of the risk, you don't throw yourself out of the plane without first strapping on a parachute.

There are some intrepid punters on this site who even I admire for their close to insane and no doubt madly exciting and adrenaline fuelled risk taking exploits (ie Wanking) but there are, significantly more, armchair punters who tut-tut over the slightest deviation from the perceived punting straight and narrow and who maybe ought not to be exposed to any form of contact sport more challenging and risky than perhaps a spot of lawn bowling or origami. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Offline Belgarion

:rolleyes:

armysam

When I went Kenya Me and my mate had 2 bitches each side by side trying to pull us! We Loved it 😎  blow jobs are cheap! If ur not up for sex then you could get a blowjob outside or in the bogs for a fiver lol! I got offered sex by lots of different women and so did all the lads who were there. We were in heaven lol! It doesn't matter your age they all wanted it lol!
P.s love the girl vivago! What a nice pair of tits!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:50:11 am by armysam »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Has the OP heard of HIV?

These people shit in the streets and literally wipe their ass with their hands.

armysam

Not everyone's got hiv in Kenya else they would all be dead. Plus it doesn't matter if there ridden with it!  as you wear a condom it's fine and also hiv can't be caught from saliva.

Offline Belgarion

Has the OP heard of HIV?

These people shit in the streets and literally wipe their ass with their hands.

Well done for showing the forum, you are an idiot.

Good job  :rolleyes:

Offline ik097

You cant get HIV of a HJ surely

Nairobi has tons of massage parlours advertised charge as low as £15-20 for a full body massage and Happy ending HJ

Exotic Hunter

I already replied to another post on Kenya. On this post, my comment on HIV or any other STD is.... use protection. I have spent 30 years actively shagging African girls with no problems and GREAT enjoyment. But i use protection as one should anywhere. I also use lubricants usually with tea tree oil. Sold everywhere including in Kenya where HIV awareness is high.