Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual-Alexa- Worthing  (Read 992 times)

2 review(s) for Sensual-Alexa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Foxhounder

AGE  early 20s
NATIONALITY  Romanian
PAID  £70 for half an hour
SERVICES DELIVERED  OWO | Cowgirl | doggy | Handjob
SERVICES REFUSED  Deepthroat and OWO after Penetration.
POSITIVES  Young | pretty face | Handjob
NEUTRALS  English could be better | whispering/mumbling | OWO | comms | Ok body
NEGATIVES  Held at arm's length | FK didn't happen | Was rude | less time then I paid for | very businesslike | Cowgirl | doggy
LINK  External Link/Members Only

PRE-PUNT  Comms where ok, phoned up and got a quick answer, asked if she was free, where she was, was told right away, very polite. When I got to the road, I phoned for address and was told in a way that was easy to understand, I asked "can you text me the details" so i did not forget or get lost and being walking around like an idiot phoning her and I was told that she had just told me them, I just let it go thinking its no big deal. Was easy to find and got in no problem, it is discrete.

LOOKS 6/10 She not the girl in the photos, my photoshop senses where tingling. Regardless, she had a very pretty face and an ok body very skinny for a size 8 like she claims more like a size 6 and i'm not a big fan of anything less then an 8.

SERVICE 3/10 This is where it all falls apart, was not offered any FKing, was told to lie down on the bed stright away, unlike others I have seen who make a bit of small talk and kiss and grope etc. I asked her "I have not see you on AW before are you new to the area" and got the answer "I don't know, maybe" did not really know what to say to that to be honest.

Was offered oral with, or without, I said "without". The oral was ok, but she wouldn't go passed the helmet and had her hand underneath I was thinking that maybe I was not hard enough so that was why she did not wank me off as well but that was not the case, she also did it at a 45 dgree angle to my body so I could barely playing with her tits.

I asked if I could have Deepthroat as its on her like list and she claimed that she does everything on her likes list on AW, she said that she does not offer it. (I think to my self I should not have bothered with a romanian, i never have done before but i had had a shit day at work and need to unwind and did not want to be traveling to brighton with the trains being a mess but I should of done and just gone to Belles)
After a couple of more mintues of sucking me off, she then starts to just give me a handjob and playing with my balls, while spitting on my cock, it was pretty good for a handjob much better then her BJ. I then ask her if I can ride her she says "yes" puts a comdom on me and while she does she tells me that we have 10 mins left, that didn't sound right to me, she rode me squating which i never find to be a good sign and after about 2 mins of this she asks if I would like to change, I say "no not for the moment", after about a mintue she says "lets do doggy" and gets off my cock, I fuck her doggy but find it very boring as she is not even moaning or anything, (now I know its an act and stuff but at least make an effort to make it seem like I'm doing something!?!?) while this is going on I look at my watch and see that it has only been 10 mintues. I give up with doggy as I'm not enjoying it, and ask her if she can finish me off, she says "yes i will use my hand or my mouth" as I am laying down she then says "I will use my hand" I think I will do that for a bit and then get her to suck me off.
After a while of a very sloppy handjob, I ask if she can suck me off, and she repiles with "oh I'm tired and its not my problem if you can't finish, its not my problem if you take drugs" at that I think what the fuck did she just accuse me of taking drugs, so I tell her "I don't do drugs and nver have done" and she goes, "thats not my problem I have tried everything and I can't get you off, we have five mintues left so lets just leave it at that" I think to myself great I can't fucking wait to get away from this shitty girl.

After I leave, I look at my watch and see that I was only in their for 20 mintues and that it was 20 too long.

VERDICT in a word Cunt, frist of all her profile is utter crap, it reads like you will have a proper GFE service but that is not what I got at all, what with being insulted for having ejaculation delay problems, (I don't mind not being able to finish as long as I get a good BJ and sex which I did not at all) and being ripped off for what I paid for, unfortunately now I understand why romainans are a waste of space for the most part, and i wish I had gone to belles and done half an hour for £60 instead, with anyone even if it was just a covered BJ and some light kising it would of been miles better, its just made a pretty shitty day even worse.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review mate.  I was almost at her doorstep when she was in Basingstoke once but luckily for me she bailed. I now know to steer clear of yet another Romanian scammer. I sometimes wonder who leaves all those BS reviews on their AW profile   :angry:

Offline bakes

Saw her in Guildford. Agree with your review, not quite the photos, poor service, really cold and impersonal, checked her phone and I was short changed on time. Paid for 1 hour and was out after 40mins.
I came on to leave a negative review as a warning, but you've done it for me it seem. AVOID this one.

Offline Foxhounder

Bakes, you forgot the accusing you of taking drugs hahaha.

Offline WhackDaddy

Well she does say no time wasting on her profile.   :D