Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG_SARA19 Near Liverpool Street  (Read 1206 times)

Macca 68

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned her mobile to receive a 'hey bby' text a few minutes later and within a few more texts we'd arranged the appointment for early afternoon today.

Arrived in a decent area and a very nice block, intercom for her to see me then in the main door and up to the first floor. Girl opened the door with her behind it and I got to see the goods once the door was closed. Was a bit disappointed as although the facial shot on AW is her it is touched up. She was wearing a fluffy dressing gown, led me to the bedroom and asked me to undress. I asked to use the shower but told it was broken. Tried for a mutual undress and cuddle but no luck. She told me to lie down and took off her dressing gown to uncover a not very nice body. About a size 8 with a big arse, bit of cellulite to the thighs.

One tit was way bigger than the other, nipples were responsive. She had a few days stubble growth downstairs, wouldn't touch e end of my cock and after 20 seconds attempted to put a rubber on me. She said she doesn't do OWO but began a very average OW. I then tried to lick her out to be told 'NO'!! She refused to kiss other than on the cheek. For fucks sake what a waste of time this was turning out to be. Then she climbed on top and I saw her big belly and funny shaped tits in all their glory. Couldn't wait to unload in to the bag and get out of there. She answered the phone as I was getting dressed and she told the punter to wait by the lift - she appears busy. Walked past the wet room - looked bloody lovely.

All in all very disappointing and I would not recommend - how on earth she has a couple of positives on AW I can only imagine.

Offline bqaj

I agree with the service but i did not see a big belly to be honest and tits were normal... Sure she was the same lady????

Macca 68

Her face certainly resembled the AW photos. But yes the belly was bigger than hoped for and those tits were weird.

Offline kaj314

Out of curiosity, why did op ignore the negative reviews, ot are they of different girl?

punther

1)

About a size 8 with a big arse, bit of cellulite to the thighs.

2)
Then she climbed on top and I saw her big belly

Could you give additional details on these

1) Shape and size

2) How bad is it?

Offline paul_2407

Her belly is probably 1-2 inches beyond a flat stomach, which will be accentuated if she's riding you.

Ass wise, I've already mentioned in my review.

Offline Cunning Punt

Phoned her mobile to receive a 'hey bby' text a few minutes later

It's never good news when you get that text.

Thanks for TOFTT and the warning.

derpyhorse91

Called her up and her English was pretty poor. I'm glad I didn't meet up with her now. Shame, cause she looked pretty cute in her photos.