Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Tori - Birmingham City B5 - TOFTT  (Read 4106 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy.Tori (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Found this little gem:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: AW emails, booking, texts - no problems

Venue: Central Birmingham B5, same flats that Emily, Victory et al used to reside in near the Hippodrome. Nice and clean, warm, en suite shower with selection of toiletries, clean towel, room nicely decorated  :thumbsup:

The young woman: Pretty, size 6, false boobs, leggy in fact what you see in the pictures, I'd say late 20's or so, Very nice personality.

The meeting: Saw her profile appeared a few days ago, and I had a good feeling which turned out to be correct.
I arrived in the middle of the Thunderstorm today and had texted to let her know I was delayed due to the weather, very understanding.
She greeted me at the door in a lovely short black dress and heels. She is facially very attractive, although I would say a little older than advertised. I had no hesitation in entering the apartment, she was smiling and seemed happy to see me. She took my soaking wet coat, asked me to take my shoes off and got me a towel, I was soaked to the bone with the 3 min walk from the car to the apartment, It was a good start as she was sympathetic, caring and chatty (good English).

Got to the room and still all smiles, had a better look at her and mini Ming was already showing interest. She asked how long I wanted and whether I wanted Anal - very direct! I had brought along the normal fee and placed the anal fee in another pocket, once I had a good look at her both pockets were emptied, there was no way I was going to miss humping the ass on this little filly!!  :D

She asked if I wanted a shower, and despite already being soaked I accepted, she went to stash and I hung my wet clothes on the radiator and had a quick shower.

She joined me in the room a few minutes late, some small chit chat and then she moved in for a kiss, the kissing was good, quite deep with lots of tongues (thank god for mouthwash!).

She pulled up her dress and asked if I liked, which I did, micro black G string, more kissing and then I released her boobs, they are false but when upright they are very good, very small nipples and she groans nicely when you suck (I know it's false but adds to the act). She gently pushed me to the bed and then administered some OWO, which was Ok, medium depth, but she is an accomplished technician, whilst doing this she opened her legs and guide my hand to her pussy.

Pulled open the G string and revealed a gorgeous pussy with a chestnut brown landing strip, my absolute favourite! Quickly got rid of the dress and she is now in G string and heels only, with a size 6ish body, long wavy hair and having my dick sucked while fingering her I was enjoying myself.

She was a little too quick to offer a condom but was accommodating when I asked for more oral. Eventually we go for the condom and she lies down for penetration, nice and tight and raises her legs up for good penetration, few minutes of this and then doggy, but with that peachy ass staring at me the japs eye was too tempting.

I told her I wanted to fuck her ass, and she wets her fingers and rubs it round her butt hole (was surprised she didn't have lube) guides me in.  :dance: Very firm grip and I pump away and that's where MY problems start.

For some reason I could not come and despite her best efforts, encouragement, kissing and changing positions I just was not getting there, not at all her fault but I was overheating and the sweat was pouring off me.

Anyway long story short, 3 times I stopped and apologised as we were going over time and 3 times she said no problem and that she was not going to let me leave until I was happy - Never happened to me before, normally girls are so quick to kick you out knowing the next customer is on the way, but true to her word she offered several position, played with herself finger both holes and putting on a sexy show, let me eat her pussy while being jerked off and eventually I sprayed.

Aside from MY issues, she was a class girl with a loving customer focused nature.

I eventually left close on an hour when I had only paid for 30 mins  :scare: I know, I can't believe it either!

Only here til the 24th.

Enjoy

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

Good review Ming, glad it worked out for you  :hi:

Dodo

What an interesting and funny read that was......thanks Ming. That trimmed bush sounds worth the entrance fee on its own.

is she back after the 24th or is she just passing through do you know.

Ming

What an interesting and funny read that was......thanks Ming. That trimmed bush sounds worth the entrance fee on its own.

is she back after the 24th or is she just passing through do you know.

Hi Dodo

I got the impression it is only a flying visit, but who knows, if she is successful here she may return?

Offline dboy74

Great review, Ming  :thumbsup:

It looks like you have found a little gem with this one.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Nice review Ming.  Certainly looks & sounds good.

It'll be interesting to see if she's as relaxed about time over the next few days when her phone never stops ringing.

Offline Sir Punterlad

she looks like one of those to good to be true. Stunning.
Shes just thrown a spanner in the works for me. Was planning on my first punt straight after my exams and now i dont know who to go with. Im very nervous as im a virgin so i do want someone who can settle my nerves. ive shortlisted down to 3 girls now:
Michelle Independant
Miss Artemis
Sexy. Tori

Ming

she looks like one of those to good to be true. Stunning.
Shes just thrown a spanner in the works for me. Was planning on my first punt straight after my exams and now i dont know who to go with. Im very nervous as im a virgin so i do want someone who can settle my nerves. ive shortlisted down to 3 girls now:
Michelle Independant
Miss Artemis
Sexy. Tori

For a first punt I wouldn't recommend her or Ms Artemis.

Have you thought about EmilyBlonde20 and Sweet Victoria in addition to MI?

They would be my recommendation for 1st punts, lovely young women who would be gentle and thoughtful with a 1st timer.

Offline Sir Punterlad

For a first punt I wouldn't recommend her or Ms Artemis.

Have you thought about EmilyBlonde20 and Sweet Victoria in addition to MI?

They would be my recommendation for 1st punts, lovely young women who would be gentle and thoughtful with a 1st timer.

Thanks for replying, i have heard very good reviews about Emily and victoria, i have considered them  but i just had a feeling that a slightly older lady would be better for me (a first timer) would you recommend MI for a first punt

Ming

Thanks for replying, i have heard very good reviews about Emily and victoria, i have considered them  but i just had a feeling that a slightly older lady would be better for me (a first timer) would you recommend MI for a first punt

Yes, I have only met MI once, she would certainly be thoughtful with a first timer, but do consider the other two, both are very skilful despite their youth, I feel sure you would enjoy any of the 3

Offline Sir Punterlad

Yes, I have only met MI once, she would certainly be thoughtful with a first timer, but do consider the other two, both are very skilful despite their youth, I feel sure you would enjoy any of the 3

Thanks for your help; but if i had to push you to pick 1 out them 3 who would you choose.

Offline RedditchJay

She looks yummy..... on my HL......

Ming

Thanks for your help; but if i had to push you to pick 1 out them 3 who would you choose.

Oh dear, now that is a question???

I would have to toss a coin between Emily and Victoria, comes down to whether you want a petite blonde (Emily) or a busty raven haired girl (Victoria), both exemplary GFE providers.

Don't know when you are planning, but Emily is I think back next week and Victoria doesn't return til the end of June.

If you have any further questions probably more appropriate by PM

Offline JEH7376

Glad you had a good one Ming, you earn every good punt you get and even though I've never taken up any of your recommendations, your TOFTT efforts mean I am kind of cheering you on hoping your next review and the next ones after will be positive, so your TOFTT reaps the rewards for you. I mentally high five you every time you have a good TOFTT, brutha  :thumbsup:

Ming

Thank you JEH, very nice of you to say so.

Offline Excalibur

Nice find Ming.  From the photos: great rack, tiny waist, attractive, thigh gap and takes it up the Sheriffs.  Only thing not to like is  no Facials.  A must see and hats off Ming.

Ming

Nice find Ming.  From the photos: great rack, tiny waist, attractive, thigh gap and takes it up the Sheriffs.  Only thing not to like is  no Facials.  A must see and hats off Ming.
Thanks Excalibur, she is a little gem.
I think if I do revisit I may give her a little extra ££, I wouldn't normally do this but she did go the extra mile and I was well over my time.

Offline ktimm

Great to hear that you had an enjoyable time. Placed a booking with her tonight.

Wondering did she provided rimming?

I asked over the phone but I am not sure she understood it. Was saying yes to everything :)

Ming

Don't think she will give rimming, it's not on her likes list, but she was quite happy to receive  :cool:

Also I get the impression that she won't CIM, even though that is on her likes list????

Offline twister

ming and myself seem to have the same taste in ladies.....he has more money and time to persue them tho...lol....just got back from a meeting with Tori...yep my kinda gal...and I tried anal for the very first time in my life with her.....liked it , but prefer the other tbh....lol, really liked her, very sexy lady....thanks Ming.

Offline ktimm

I agree. Insisted on CIM while making the booking the request through awork; but she refused saying cim is at discretion.

Now am wondering should I go with my 90 min booking inc anal or change it to half n hour? Any suggestions Ming?

Menace

I plan on seeing her today but what is she like facially? The picture above doesn't say much for me. Does she resemble any celebrity?  Is she more attractive than Emily20 and Michelle?

Ming

I agree. Insisted on CIM while making the booking the request through awork; but she refused saying cim is at discretion.

Now am wondering should I go with my 90 min booking inc anal or change it to half n hour? Any suggestions Ming?

Does depend on how you can perform TBH, if I was younger I would probably go for an hour and likely pop 2x, but you know your own abilities....

Ming

I plan on seeing her today but what is she like facially? The picture above doesn't say much for me. Does she resemble any celebrity?  Is she more attractive than Emily20 and Michelle?

The photos are a good likeness of her, it is almost impossible to compare with the ladies you mention, they are all beautiful in their own way.

All I can say is she is very attractive, and almost definitely has been or is a model...

Ming

ming and myself seem to have the same taste in ladies.....he has more money and time to persue them tho...lol....just got back from a meeting with Tori...yep my kinda gal...and I tried anal for the very first time in my life with her.....liked it , but prefer the other tbh....lol, really liked her, very sexy lady....thanks Ming.

Welcome Twister,

she is nice as well as very sexy, a rare combination I think you will agree.

Offline RedditchJay

Text her today and made a booking for next Monday evening..... will confirm via AW

Offline Excalibur

Not so sure now with the quote above and along with Ming's suspicion that CIM may not be on the menu.  For me, £150 sheets should deliver a reasonably dirty punt: Anal, CIM/facial, snowball etc. Mind you I'm a cock, just spent £18 on a couple of glasses of plonk watching the France Albania match so I should stop moaning.

OzzyOsbourne

Great site  :) I wish I'd found this earlier could have saved me some serious money.

I'm booked in to see her this afternoon.

Hope to contribute. Thanks for the great work

Offline Juankerr

What will Sharon say?!!  :D

Have a good one Ozzy  :hi:

Ming

Great site  :) I wish I'd found this earlier could have saved me some serious money.

Hope to contribute. Thanks for the great work
Do let us know how you get on by way of a review?