Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Punting such a solitary sport ?  (Read 2165 times)

Offline momochan

I ask as I would love to go with some guys and have fun shagging some WG's but it seems it is a solitary activity , closest I come to being with pals was going on a trip to thailand but I had to cancel at the last minute.
So the question is would you go with other people or prefer on your own , oh I know the only time people kinda participate is when they go abroad and meet up ie thailand/Phillipines/Germany etc.

Offline itk

Started punting with two mates in early 90's, and still doing today. Not as often as we all know have wives, kids and mortgages but ocasssionally still do so. Even when punting alone, it's great to meet for a drink every so often and discuss our punts over a pint.

ickydicky

since the sauna days in glasgow i have often punted with pals. it used to be great going to our fav saunas after a bevvy.sadly the saunas all gone in  glasgow

Offline MrMatrix

Without doubt the loneliest hobby out. Even more so than night fishing at least you can go home and talk about that without fear of vilification by friends and family...This site is the only place I talk about it and I've engaged with some really great guys, who have all sorts of stories.   :hi:
Be great to meet some one local  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I've met a couple of punting buddies from on here for a brew, a natter and an exchange of stories.

We've all kept our security covered but its been great meeting face to face and having a good giggle and a natter.

Trust is built slowly though, I can count on one hand the amount of lads I'd meet face to face. My trusted buddies already know who they are.

Offline rathbone

Have been in a German city on a trip with my mates and we headed off to the red light district, then compared notes afterwards.  I think you'd need to have a close rapport with mates before considering it, maybe a stag trip isn't the best as that can be too much of a drink-fuelled "spur of the moment".

Offline peter purves

Have been in a German city on a trip with my mates and we headed off to the red light district, then compared notes afterwards.  I think you'd need to have a close rapport with mates before considering it, maybe a stag trip isn't the best as that can be too much of a drink-fuelled "spur of the moment".

I think this is where it can become a group sport especially when the stag do involves going to a country that has a red light district
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

I have a couple of mates who also punt and it's good to exchange stories,one regularly comes with me when we go into soho, we will dive into our separate walk ups before re convening for a pint before returning to the office

I also went punting to an fkk club with a mate when in Germany last year,that wouldn't have been half as much fun on my own

Offline smartieshouse

I built up a discrete email list of fellow enthusiasts and went from there.

Ben4454

I like to punt both with wingmen and on my own.

I can easily go out to a thailand/german FKK bar on my own and have a fantastic time with the girls. Although with a punting buddy it does make it even more fun. Throw a tiny amount of alcohol into the mix and you can have a great night out.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:32:27 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline MrClive

I could do with a few more punting mates.

I have one mate who I have been on a couple of trips with (Germany, Amsterdam). But he openly talks about his punting with anyone (which I don't like), plus he prefers to punt after 8 pints whilst I prefer it sober. For these reasons we are incompatible 'punting mates' and I am unlikely to go on any more trips with him!

I have since been on a couple of solo punting trips, and whilst alot of fun, a few mates who were into the same thing would make it much better.

scousemouse16

I'm in Merseyside and up for doing a wg between us or even meet up for a pint to swap stories etc

mikexxlong

For the most part yes, as you don’t want all an sundry know you pay money to poke sluts

Although it is a laugh to go out on the town with your mates to get stewed, screwed and tattooed (ok leave the tattooed bit out lol)

Just make sure your mates/wingman is trust worthy as you don’t want them spilling the beans to ANYONE as it could cause all sorts of shit in your life

Offline claretandblue

For the most part yes, as you don’t want all an sundry know you pay money to poke sluts

Although it is a laugh to go out on the town with your mates to get stewed, screwed and tattooed (ok leave the tattooed bit out lol)

Just make sure your mates/wingman is trust worthy as you don’t want them spilling the beans to ANYONE as it could cause all sorts of shit in your life
Good point, my wingmen are also married and in a similar boat so discretion is equally important to them, if your wingman is young free and single and you are not its a recipe for disaster

Ben4454

We should get some sort of tattoo symbol for UKP posters. That way when we are in punting environments we can recognise each other on the battlefield.

Ok i'll get my coat  :hi:

Offline momochan

I think we can recognise fellow punters cos of the sheepish look when they come out of the wg house  :lol:

or maybe a big smile cos they got to empty balls on a young fit girl  :yahoo:

Neal69

Having been clocked leaving a place by a fellow UKP member once.

He described me as a middle aged man with a distinct spring in his step. Thanks Pal  :drinks:

I do sometimes hanker for a pint with a fellow punter just to shoot the shit about punting in general.

But He would have to be someone who has as much to lose as me so we have mutually assured destruction.

Otherwise its just sharing on here from the anonymity of a keyboard.

N

Sureshot

Totally solitary in every aspect which is why boards like this really help to unleash the mental strain of being alone in this game

vt

It needn't be...I've attended many organised sex parties, some guys there just keep their heads down, but I've had some great banter & camaraderie with other punters in attendance, some from this forum which has led to firm friendships over the course of many PM exchanges where we have shared tips & opinions.

There's a list of parties in this article on the Punting Wiki...

External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Some may feel inhibited to get naked in a group setting, but there really is nothing to be ashamed of, all shapes , sizes, colours & creeds are represented. You're all there for the same purpose and as long as you attend a party with controlled ratios there's plenty of pussy to go round, so any competitive element is unnecessary.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:05:00 am by vt »

Offline bumble

Totally solitary in every aspect which is why boards like this really help to unleash the mental strain of being alone in this game

I love the solitary aspect, but then I am a bit of a hermit at times anyway.  No problem with mental strain either, in fact quite the opposite, feeling great afterwards, big smile on face and it's my secret  :)

seward

As society stands at this time, it can't be anything but solitary, if you look at people who have been outed for whatever reason,their lives are changed forever and sometimes ruined completely,sounds dramatic but if anyone who punts wants to take the risk feel free,and I guarantee they'll be vilified, and shuned by family and friends, this hobby is not accepted by the moral majority and thus will remain taboo.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 11:41:13 am by seward »

Sureshot

I love the solitary aspect, but then I am a bit of a hermit at times anyway.  No problem with mental strain either, in fact quite the opposite, feeling great afterwards, big smile on face and it's my secret  :)

Perhaps "mental strain" was a bit too dramatic! More like where to vent if a punt turns shit or where to ask for a bit of advice on certain situations.

Although, like you, i enjoy having that something to yourself.

Offline MrMatrix

As society stands at this time, it can't be anything but solitary, if you look at people who have been outed for whatever reason,their lives are changed forever and sometimes ruined completely,sounds dramatic but if anyone who punts wants to take the risk feel free,and I guarantee they'll be vilified, and shuned by family and friends, this hobby is not accepted by the moral majority and thus will remain taboo.  :hi:
+1 seward. As I have already found to my cost. Discussed on another thread. However things appear to have since gone back to normal I'm pleased to say.  :unknown:
I'm a lot wiser now.

Offline claretandblue

But the people who I know who also punt were friends before we were punters, personally I think it's sad if you think all your mates would shun you because of what you do in your own time

seward

But the people who I know who also punt were friends before we were punters, personally I think it's sad if you think all your mates would shun you because of what you do in your own time

Well good luck with that when you decide to tell all about your hobby,certain things are best left unsaid, if your married tell your wife and family I'm sure they'll say well it's your own time,what you do with it is up to you paying for sex no problem at all,I'm sure there they won't bat eyelid! :D

Offline claretandblue

Well good luck with that when you decide to tell all about your hobby,certain things are best left unsaid, if your married tell your wife and family I'm sure they'll say well it's your own time,what you do with it is up to you paying for sex no problem at all,I'm sure there they won't bat eyelid! :D
What a silly reply ,who said about telling all and sundry? Two or three friends of mine know I punt and vice versa,clearly you have to choose carefully who you trust but  it's a shame if you can't trust anyone

DG

Totally solitary for me; the only people that know I punt are WGs. Luckily I have good relationships with a few and am able to discuss things with them away from meets that would otherwise be suppressed. I find it a great relief to be able to share my thoughts and experiences with someone who doesn't judge me and has some idea of what I am dealing with.