Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi Newbury  (Read 643 times)

1 review(s) for HelloHeidi (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline markymarkfb

I had a great punt with Heidi, she is a bbw with great tits and is hot between the sheets, average looks for a mum of her age
The thing that stick out for me is she goes all in forplay, loves DFK and totally in to receiving oral and giving OWO, i get the feeling she is not in it as a job more to get her rocks off when she feels the need, she does not have lots of clients and vets you from the word go, started with an in depth conversation on AW which you could tell she was kinda horny from the beginning

We meet at my location had a quick chat then got straight down to it, she was moist from the word go and totally gave lots of passion, it was a very hot meet, we both got in to it in a big way, lots of oral to orgasm then a good moaning fuck till she came, after that she concentrated on me to make me happy at the end, one of the best meets and maybe the best meet i have had

Booked her again, same thing loved everything but once she got off on me the meet fizzled out and i did not have my happy ending, kind of got a bit selfish me thinks

So i tried to book again but she has adopted a new way of contact and it sucks, you have to email her via hotmail, and it takes ages to make a new meet, it took so long we kept missing the deadline, its like send a email wait a day get a reply, send an email wait a day get a reply, you get my drift!! it got so bad that getting a meet set was literally taking weeks, and she will not give you her number all calls are with held, i had the feeling that her all was not in it anymore and decided to maybe wait untill she gets more professional again

Sad really as she has a real horny side with bbw school teacher looks and so much fun, so if you can deal with the emails go for it she is one of a kind

External Link/Members Only
Newbury South East
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:44:07 pm by markymarkfb »