Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciousLilzx, Huntingdon - avoid for me  (Read 1992 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

In Huntingdon next week and while I wait for new test results I looked at AW to see if there were any worth punting.

Saw this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous poster have said she offer BB as an extra
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92412.msg1122521#msg1122521

So I thought I would contact and confirm, if she did not offer I might visit although I think she is overpriced for Huntingdon.

I first emailed her then spoke to her and she does not answer a straight question, she was very vague about extras although she mentions them on her profile, the price fluctuated up to £200 for a 1 hour, 1 cum booking with OWO  :wackogirl:

I then asked my friend to see what results he got from a booking request as he has more patience, He made an enquiry and in 9 emails from her the 4 extras on her profile were, Anal owo bdsm swallow watersports hardsports* cim, which is 7 extras not 4, he then asked if Bareback was an option and she replied yes as an extra he asked how much and the first response was £100 then it dropped to £50 when he said it was too much.
It ended that he could have an hour booking with multiple cum bareback for less than £200. :wackogirl: * he did ask if she actually knew what Hardsports was but she did not answer.

She has some fluffy positive feedback as well as a lot of neutral for timewasting so surprised she is not on here already, although I am sure some girls are not reviewed so some punters can keep their BB quiet  :rolleyes:

Simplysimon

Glad you were able to confirm my original posting about her "hidden extras" , it seems various young profiles keep popping up in Huntington all written in the same style , all mentioning extras .
Has taken Huntington off my punting radar

Offline cunnyhunt

Yes, profiles like this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I cannot believe they are legitimate profiles.

Simplysimon

See that ones now gone , I presume they're written by a pimp or similar , always young alleged teenage girls , copy paste profiles and weird pricing structures , best avoided

Offline cunnyhunt

I have just had a message for that profile in the last few minutes.

It was reported to AW for being underage,  a boy/pimp answered the phone and claimed she was underage and wanted money. If the punter is who I think then the pimp has fucked with the wrong one  :lol:

Simplysimon

Hopefully the pimp will get his just rewards

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Goodness, mind you that's (some parts of) Huntingdon for you...