Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Emilyy (Lewisham SE15)  (Read 2806 times)

10 review(s) for Hot_Emilyy (5 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those who reviewed Emilyy before.   :hi:

Services:
Kissing
FK
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's. Emilyy, English is good.

Location: Modern block of flats. Small to Mid size room very clean. Low double bed, fit for use.
Mid sized bathroom (New and clean) with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Parking zones Mon - Fri 12:00 - 14:00 + Pay & display near by Free parking, local supermarket (for 3 hours)
DLR = Lewisham, less than a 5 mins walk

Would I visit again:   No

Pictures: No face pictures and the body shots are old and touched up (IMO).

The girl: Medium to Long black, size 6-8 is fair, 5 foot 6 in her 30s. Real tits (C cup), and a few tattoos.

Plus + No clock watching or rushing.

Neutral:
Her attitude could have been better and improved over the punt, until near the end (see below)
The service was at best just passable.

Negative: Didn't want to commit, to a time and I got the call me 30 mins before.
She clearly tried to control the pace and action of the punt, but that doesn't work with me.
Complained about touching her hair, fake moans, didn't like doing any work during, sex.
Also concerned about noise (because of neighbours) and tried to covered my mouth (with her hand) at one point  :thumbsdown:

I will add,

The sex side of this punt (in general) was poor.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:53:52 am by The_Don »

Persie

Thanks - Was gonna visit but not now

Online collector

Am I wrong or she used to provide CIM? No more in the enjoy list.
With this lack and your neg, she is off my HL. Thanks The Don.

Offline pumps

far from your usual stomping grounds.

Lewisham is yet another dead loss area in south london imo

Offline The_Don

far from your usual stomping grounds.

Lewisham is yet another dead loss area in south london imo

I was getting board of Philip Lane  :hi:

Am I wrong or she used to provide CIM? No more in the enjoy list.

Don't know but its not currently listed
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:13:58 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

I was getting board of Philip Lane  :hi:

Don't know but its not currently listed

Is there more than one whore house on Philip Lane?

brolin_76

sorry don it was negative a poor form of her. I saw her couple of times. she was ok for vanilla punt. I think her attitude changes sometimes and you saw her in a bad day. what work you mean here? you wanted to do during sex? :cool: :coolgirl:

@collector she dont do CIM :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:28:42 pm by brolin_76 »

Offline The_Don

Is there more than one whore house on Philip Lane?

2 Just off it!

Offline The_Don

what work you mean here? you wanted to do during sex? :cool: :coolgirl:

As me having to do most of the movements

Offline johnDpunter

Thanks for the latest review, I'm local occasionaly and would have seen her, but I suspected there has to be a reason she hides her Feedback.  Lewisham could do with a few good girls, they'd make a fortune if they were good and friendly.

brolin_76

Thanks for the latest review, I'm local occasionaly and would have seen her, but I suspected there has to be a reason she hides her Feedback.  Lewisham could do with a few good girls, they'd make a fortune if they were good and friendly.

she told me she had some problem with a troll, stalker and was giving her fake, malicious feedback. so she hidden it. who knows could be true what she says? :unknown:

DirtyGeez

What I don't understand is why would anyone see a WG - no matter how fit or good looking - who chooses to hide their feedback?
This just sets off alarm bells to me. For example, they could have had HIV and passed it on to a previous punter. Extreme example yes I know but not improbable

Offline kaj314

I think you can see her feedback, but you can't go through her profile. Someone mentioned on a previous post about her how to view it...I think you have to search for feedback, but not through her profile.

If I find the post I'll put it up.

OK, did a bit of digging... can't see feedback but can see field reports...on the normal version of adult work, under search choose field reports, last tab will give you options to search by member name
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:30:13 pm by kaj314 »

DirtyGeez

The truth is most of her field reports are for 2012/13 and in any case are likely to be positive.
If a WG hides her feedback, it is clear that there is something there that she does not want anyone to see.

There could be henchmen waiting to heist your valuables and cash for example or given previous punters std etc.
Because it cannot be reported, nobody, certainly on AW is any the wiser.

So purely from a risk minimisation perspective, I would never see anyone who chooses to hide their feedback