Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shift change at the Edinburgh Big House  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Tdydl

A few New/Reused profiles popping up at the big house ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It would be nice to know if any of them do the services the madam has put them down for.

somefun

Most of these links bar Samanta are now dead.  On phone so can't post link but there is a Brazilian Sharon who has given her location suggesting the big house.

ickydicky

somefun

Looks like "the big house"  is back

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Never tried these two myself but both former residents and profiles suggest it is the Big House again.

bepi

A few New/Reused profiles popping up at the big house ...

It would be nice to know if any of them do the services the madam has put them down for.

Which area of Edinburgh is the big house?

somefun

Often listed as Morningside or Bruntsfield on profiles, but is actually just of Colinton Road  (Myreside Rugby ground area).

Offline Tall and Tattooed

seen two girls there.  one did the services on offer, one did not.  they were both hot as fuck..
one was lulu babe, tight little body, great ass, loved her salad tossed. 
the other was one of the absolute babe01 profiles.  she had the best tits i've ever seen.  proper beauty she was.  just naturally hot. but she was all about making me cum and getting me the fuck out.  worth it tho, hottest chick i've been inside ;)
seen her floating around as an indie on back page now and again

Offline Tall and Tattooed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107083.0

this is the second one.  real hot in person, and she gave me excellent owo.  light kissing.  appears her rules changed once she left the big house.

Offline Hector_100

Visited a few times and always wondered how they can make it pay, the rent for that place must be a fair amount. Much nicer than going to a manky flat on leith walk anyway  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigger69

somefun

It's a house that's well err big and its in Edinburgh.  :P

In the goldfish bowl that is the Edinburgh market there have been a stream of primarily Hispanic girls using the same property.  There is almost a brand and you can often tell by the AW profile format that she will be based there. 

It is of note as the property is larger and is in a higher class area than many working flats.

I think it is safe to say the girls don't offer all the services listed but it is a well known popular address in Edinburgh.

Offline Tdydl

It's a house that's well err big and its in Edinburgh.  :P

In the goldfish bowl that is the Edinburgh market there have been a stream of primarily Hispanic girls using the same property.  There is almost a brand and you can often tell by the AW profile format that she will be based there. 

It is of note as the property is larger and is in a higher class area than many working flats.

I think it is safe to say the girls don't offer all the services listed but it is a well known popular address in Edinburgh.

It is also safe to say that they all speak minimal English and all booking is done via a madam who can't be arsed to either tell the truth or pass on meeting requests so you have to start each punt using sign language to agree what is available as you can't trust the profile. On the plus side, most profile pics are of the right girl (allowing for usual age of WG photo's)

Offline Tiger63

Is it a place you can go to and pick a girl or do you have to book 1st

Offline auldie63

Christ if you can just drop in and pick one that is practically the legal definition of a brothel.

Offline The Man With No Name

Naw, yae just drop in. Often get some good banter to with the Edinburgh Councillors and police chiefs in the drawing room too...

Offline Matrix

Naw, yae just drop in. Often get some good banter to with the Edinburgh Councillors and police chiefs in the drawing room too...

Helped me fast track planning permission for that s&m dungeon in my new town basement.