Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evy x (Edgware HA8)  (Read 975 times)

23 review(s) for evy x (18 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wasn't sure how to rate at first, because she was boarding neutral. But on refection I didn't enjoy this punt.

I like to thank those that reviewed Evy x before.

Services:
Kissing
FK
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)
Hand job
Tit Wank

Price:
£70 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text, her English is ok to good. But at times a little limited.

Location: flat in a modem block, bedroom small to mid size, clean and fit for use.
Bathroom clean and usable with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Permit zones Mon-Sat = 08:00 -18:30 or 11:00 - 12:00  pay & display close by. Non permit zone 10 min walk
Tube = Edgware, less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: No.

Pictures:
Are fair the body shots are not far off.

The girl:
Short to Mid to blond hair, size 12 is fair, 5.5, age - mid 40, Real tits (C cup)

Plus +  Good hourly rate, booking on the day was easy.

Neutral  The action to slow for, my linking. At some points during this punt.

Negative: Not really clock watching but clearly back to back bookings (she was clean for my punt, but not sure for the next punter) :thumbsdown:

I will add,

She seemed tired, maybe because of the back to back bookings (this effected her service and attitude, IMO).
Took things a little to slowly, couldn't take a pounding, thus this was more of a relaxed punt and not what I was looking for.
Hence the negative, on another day it may have been neutral or better. If the action and service was better.

But as always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:34:41 am by The_Don »