Had 2 visits to Ria now and both were an experience so i'll include details from both in this review
1.5 hour - Incall - £180 & 4 hour - Incall - 300
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlySo being very new to punting and having experienced only 1 punt before this, I'm probably going to sound awful at explaining but I'll try my best. Not that i have any need to explain this but wanting to anyway I'll just inform that I prefer more of the GFE and sensual kind of punt, rather than a raunchy shag.
-Review-Comms:- Being new to punting i was initially nervous about contacting, however when it came down to it, things were very easy with Ria. She was very friendly and explained how she'd like me to go about making an appointment (The first of which had to be cancelled due to complications on her end, she was very apologetic which was nice of her and was given plenty of notice). Once a booking was made the following day we continued texting up until the meet about what i wished for her to wear, how to keep things discreet when getting to her residence etc... To sum up, contact was brilliant on her end, no complaints at all.
Location:-Was very easy to find, wouldn't say it's very discreet as it's just a residential street but i didn't see this as a problem. Based in a normal looking area and the house itself is very nice. Her bedroom is great, an extremely relaxing environment and makes you feel very comfortable. Her bathroom and shower were also available to use which i did use the first time and like the rest of the house was clean and tidy.
I don't drive but offering advice as best I can, the street seemed rather small so wouldn't suggest parking there, however the street is close to a rather large main road with what looked like plenty of parking space, Sorry if this isn't much help but like I say, I don't drive so I don't really know
Ria:-Was not at all disappointed when first meeting her, she is around 5'3/5'4, dress size 10/12, although she is 23 she has a bit of milf look and coupled with her perfect size tits (in my opinion i like just a little more than a handful

) and great arse she suits the term very well!
The meet Wall of text ahead, go to the red at the bottom for a summaryMeet 1: So will go over the first meet as it was the shorter of the two. After getting to the location was instructed to go straight in to keep things discreet, after entering was met by Ria coming down the stairs in the Gym outfit I asked her to wear, it suited her curvy figure very well. Being that it was only a 1.5 hour meet we went straight to the bedroom at which time we got the paperwork out of the way and sat on the bed to chat for around 5/10 minutes about myself and her, conversation was easy and it was really lovely just chatting as she made me feel very at ease.
After chatting and explaining that i was probably going to be reasonably nervous she assured me she'd not rush things and take things at a pace i was comfortable with. We started things off with some DFK which she was very talented at and honestly nothing gets me harder than DFK so this was a huge plus for me. Moving on from this I began to strip and work my way down to give her RO and then onto rimming at which point i had her in the doggy position so i decided to get underneath her and have her sit on my face. She then told me I should probably get my pants off so she could repay the favour. Felt a bit embarrassed at this as i was having so much fun with RO that i forgot all about myself!
Now by no means do i have experience other than with 1 other girl from AW but her OWO was top notch, very sloppy and although i'm only around 5" she managed DT with ease (No clue if this is impressive or not but it felt bloody great so not gonna complain). After this we moved into 69 and finally it ended with some missionary and doggy with lots of DFK and caressing in between, due to having some complications with not being able to finish, the meet ended on a rather depressing note for us both as she seemed genuinely disappointed that I couldn't cum and me feelings pathetic about not being able to either. Regardless of this i had a great time which led to my second visit which i will try to make less of a huge read.
Meet 2: This time around I booked in for 4 hours to ensure I had plenty of time to finish and relax a little more as I think time was a factor in my nerves on the first visit. So once again was met with Ria looking as stunning as the last time, however in her own picked attire this time around as i was silly to suggest gym clothing last time due to it being rather hard to get off! Having more time on this meet we stayed in the living room for a little while and chatted with some wine, we got talking more and she was very down to earth. One thing that made this meet great is that music was a big topic and I learned she was into a lot of things i didn't expect such as metal/rock/hardcore.
Moving onto the bedroom, I kept things mostly the same as before, lots of RO, OWO, Rimming and DFK and spent more time on these things this time around. Tried out anal which was amazing for the first time and was very pleased. Also i can now say there is nothing better than fucking a girl in the arse, while she uses a wand on herself while listening to Metallica

. At around the 3 hour mark she finally managed to finish me off (Just going to mention here that i'm not saying "finally managed to finish me off" to sound like some long lasting stud, It's actually quite annoying taking so long to cum and I think it's down to nerves and being new to the whole punting thing) with some great OWO and HE, even got CIM which I managed to catch just in time as i manoeuvred her head down, a bit forcefully in my opinion as i was caught in the moment which I apologised for. After this we just chilled out, continued with some DFK, caressing and Fingering (Hate that word however i'm not familiar with any other term for it). She was even happy to show me her squirting with the use of her wand as I've never witnessed it before which was great fun. This time around i left very happy and will certainly be back for more!
Overall two 10/10 punts with no complaints other than my little issue the first time around which i certainly felt was rectified on my second.
Quick Summary
Friendly and fast Comms, easy to find and reasonably discreet location, great looking woman with a curvy figure. Great to talk to and very down to earth.
Very sensual GFE style punt which is exactly what i was after. DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming, A-Levels and everything else we got up to was top notch and can't find a fault with any of it
10/10 very highly recommended!