Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Black - Harrow on the Hill  (Read 2718 times)

22 review(s) for Alisa black (14 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Alisha Black - External Link/Members Only
Price: £60 - 1 hour

Comms were excellent, nice clean tidy room behind shops.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO
Sex Mish/Cowgirl/Doffy
Handjob
69er
Facesitting
Rimming on her
Cum in Tits
Full body massage

Positives:

Very passionate full on deep french kissing, good kisser
She is average looking gypsy type, looks like she is on dope, Curvy figure, friendly personality.
Sex was very good, not much eye contact but very enthusiastic. Great that she was fucking me in doggy position and I wasn't even penetrating. She can take a good pounding and tries different positions. She is very affectionate and gives you cuddles (If you like that sort of GFE).
OWO was top draw! Great technique..she had her knees on the floor and I was standing up whilst she was sucking my cock, looking up at me. I felt like I was going to cum in the first 5 minutes!
Her English is very limited and doesn't always understand what your saying.
She was clean, gave her RO, Rimming, pussy tasted ordinary but fine.
Very nice full body massage with oil to end the session.

Negatives:

Very limited English, which made the break in between slightly awkward. She didn't understand a few requests, but all it worked out. I left after 45mins because I was satisfied and thought there was no point in staying any longer - I think this was down to language barrier/her looks and becuse I wasn't going to cum again.

Summary:

This was a very good punt, would have been an excellent half hour session and good timing. I came on her tits in 20 minutes, she had a quick wash and then straight onto round two. She gave it a good go to try to make me cum a second time, but I'm cum once person. We did a lot in a short space of time and plenty of fucking and sucking. I think she could have slowed down a bit because it was a fast sort of punt.

Still very good VFM, but I don't think she has a good sex appeal. Average looking, no talking filth, and language barrier. 15-30 minutes would have been a great quickie. 1 hour or so, she doesn't have the ability to attain your interest for a long time. She is very enthusiastic, will try different positions, loves sucking - especially on her knees and french kissing was deep and passionate. Overall a good solid punt.

RATING: 8/10

Here is another review of the same woman : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94974.msg1145217#msg1145217

Offline pumps

Good review - I still aim to get back in there to see her one day.

jimbobwood

Good review - I still aim to get back in there to see her one day.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Good review, glad you enjoyed. She probably was stoned  :P I smoked some marijuana with her. Took it in turns, me smoking while she sucked me off, then me sat on the bed, her standing smoking while I sucked in her tits. I don't even smoke but it was something to tick off.

jimbobwood

Good review, glad you enjoyed. She probably was stoned  :P I smoked some marijuana with her. Took it in turns, me smoking while she sucked me off, then me sat on the bed, her standing smoking while I sucked in her tits. I don't even smoke but it was something to tick off.

Haha, yes very stoned and cheerful!  :wackogirl:

Smoking and being sucked at the same time, sounds good... :)

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Another of life's mysteries 😀

LL

Awesome review mate. I'm glad you had a great punt!
I think this is one where I'd actually prefer 30 minutes rather than a full hour, regardless of cost. If there's no chat or professional massage on offer then I always attempt to cum a second time and usually fail - leaving on a low rather than the high I would have left on, after 30 minutes.

jimbobwood

Awesome review mate. I'm glad you had a great punt!
I think this is one where I'd actually prefer 30 minutes rather than a full hour, regardless of cost. If there's no chat or professional massage on offer then I always attempt to cum a second time and usually fail - leaving on a low rather than the high I would have left on, after 30 minutes.

Thanks mate!

Extra 10 quid is not much of a regret, but these sort of punts 30 minutes is more than enough. This prossie is not built for long sessions, 15-30 minutes perfect. It's shame because she does offer a good enthusiastic service. She was going full on with the blowjob and I had to change it up because I was going to cum in the first 5 mins - This is with Kamagra! It did feel slightly weird leaving early and ending on a nice but silent massage. Normally I cum, some chit chat and then leave - this puts me on a high.

Offline pumps

Thanks mate!

Extra 10 quid is not much of a regret, but these sort of punts 30 minutes is more than enough. This prossie is not built for long sessions, 15-30 minutes perfect. It's shame because she does offer a good enthusiastic service. She was going full on with the blowjob and I had to change it up because I was going to cum in the first 5 mins - This is with Kamagra! It did feel slightly weird leaving early and ending on a nice but silent massage. Normally I cum, some chit chat and then leave - this puts me on a high.

dammit, gotta haul my ass back up there asap.

Will have to top up punting phone #2 so they don't remember me from last time  :D

Offline punk

Only works Monday - Thursday?