Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris B - 358631  (Read 2444 times)

Offline FirstTimer

Hi, hoping for some up to date info on Paris B

External Link/Members Only

Her profile looks great, but did a search on here and saw some dodgy stuff from a few years ago as well as possibly her photos are really old...

I've not got anything to hide/worry about with privacy, so more interested in her looks/performance from anyone who's seen her recently?

tonibell99

Just as well I stocked up on popcorn today  :lol:

Not seen her myself & never will, but those photos of her have been around since Noah built his ark. photoshopped to hell too I suspect  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Blacklisted prossie - tried to out punters.  :thumbsdown: :(

Offline Silver Birch

I haven't seen her recently, but even back then her photos were well out of date.

I enjoyed the punt, but ALL punters should now avoid her after her appalling behaviour on mummiesnet, regardless of whether her lack of discretion bothers you or not.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I enjoyed the punt, but ALL punters should now avoid her after her appalling behaviour on mummiesnet, regardless of whether her lack of discretion bothers you or not.

I agree, it's not just about protecting punters, it's about making sure that getting blacklisted has consequences for the WG.  Though getting punters to actually embargo a WG is like herding cats.  I gather at least one punter was warned off posting a review of a well-known blacklisted WG.

If anyone has seen ParisB recently, he probably won't admit it (no, I haven't, and won't!)

Offline Roth

Profile seems to be down now. :thumbsup:  She's obviously reading UKP.  :wackogirl:

Online Mr Kent (Not AW)

Saw her about 10 years ago, not great then so certainly would not advise it now.

tonibell99

Saw her about 10 years ago, not great then so certainly would not advise it now.
You didn't take those photos did you? - they must be around that age  ;)

Dave smith

What's the stories of this girl on mummies net?
Nearly booked her while she was down a couple of weeks ago, glad I didnt

Just Some Bloke

What's the stories of this girl on mummies net?
Nearly booked her while she was down a couple of weeks ago, glad I didnt
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24595.0

Offline sensualencounter

Fucking bitch! Unbelievable. A god reason to cover your tracks and don't give anything away.

Offline FirstTimer

Thanks all, I'll stay away based on the fact her photos seem to be 10 years old.