Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amy (Cardiff)  (Read 3114 times)

7 review(s) for _Sexy__Amy_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punisher

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

long time lurker thought i better do my first review. well amy has been reviewed lots of times on this fab site so here goes flat in the roath part of cardiff building outside is bit scruffy but flat very clean and safe tried to book amy for friday but fully booked so booked up for sat morning text her that i was outside text me to come on up seen amy about ten times now just gets better. amy opened the door in matching bra and pink thong wow amy has a perfect figure she is shortish but when she puts the high heels on just right for me in the room £60.00 for 30mins handed over bit of dfk my hands were all over that body i was sat at the end of the bed asked her to put her hands on the wall in front of her started kissing that perfect ass then down with the pink thong i then rimmed her bum hole for 5 mins i was rock hard by now asked amy to suck my cock so she put condom on i have covered oral nice action with mouth was going to blow so asked her to lay flat on bed so i could eat her pussy again she has a lovelly pussy as pussy goes wafer thin lips fucking lush bit of doggy then amy riding me and fuck she can ride blew my load in the condom shower offered but just had a wash sexy amy is brill value for money hope my review is ok and could i review some off they others i have seen now i have done the first one sorry no link as i dont no how to do it yet :drinks:

theGOAT

Congrats on writing your first review.  Hopefully the first of many.  Some paragraphs next time would make it a little easier to read though  ;)

I concur with your findings.  I've also seen her about 10x and always had good fun with her.

Her profile is below.  You can cut/paste links from near the bottom of a WG's profile on AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:27:13 pm by theGOAT »

Offline HughJardon

She's "punished" me on numerous occasions Frank. I think Ive shagged her more than I did my first Misses but she does keep it real and does'nt even have a sidekick with her now Olivia's packed in her lube and bag of polish Dunkies.

Nice review Mr Castle, keep bringing justice to the hoes  :bomb:

np500

Is Amy's new side kick working out of Olivia's room or she just linked up with another girl ?

Offline HughJardon

Is Amy's new side kick working out of Olivia's room or she just linked up with another girl ?

No mate she's working alone. She should have another cock gobbling side kick though that delivers exceptional service as Ames does.

np500

Cool , will visit Amy soon for the 1st time, tried a couple of times the other week but she was booked, all in good time my man .

Offline wonky

I'd love a threesome with Amy... olivia never did it for me and i'm not sure it's Amy's thing .. but woooooo I can wish.  Does Amy have a new girl working with her?

Offline bazingaboy

Never had a bad meeting with Amy. Seen her 5+ times and she just gets better. Never asked for "A levels" with her but assume it's an extra. Always a good punt.

Offline punisher

i did ask amy to have anal with me as it was on my bucket list but she said i was to big.
it got me thinking how small has your cock got to be as i am not that big
never mind keep on searching for the girl to break my anal cherry :crazy:

SirFukedDaLot

I used to see her a fair bit when she first came over a good 6 years ago or so.. did visit her again once or twice but not in the last 3 years.  All 3 holes were lovely and she allowed a good butt fingering before entry.  She just lives to close for comfort now and does finish early.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:28:25 pm by SirFukedDaLot »

np500

Gutted , I've never been refused anal, but on the bright side , I've never been refused anal, life's a box of chocolates ! On her profile she says she finishes at 10, but twice in recent weeks I have texted her about 2,3pm for an 8pm and 9 pm visit but told too late, thought she meant too late already booked up ?

Offline charlie-mott

Never had a bad meeting with Amy. Seen her 5+ times and she just gets better. Never asked for "A levels" with her but assume it's an extra. Always a good punt.

Anal used to be £40, £140 for an hour with anal was still fairly good vfm

Offline mrdiamond77

Gutted , I've never been refused anal, but on the bright side , I've never been refused anal, life's a box of chocolates ! On her profile she says she finishes at 10, but twice in recent weeks I have texted her about 2,3pm for an 8pm and 9 pm visit but told too late, thought she meant too late already booked up ?

When I visited her a couple of months ago she said she was going to finish early that day at about 3PM.  Must have already hit her target of customers.

np500

Funny that, I finish about 3 pm some day's ,start at 7am, get home  covered in sweat, shit, cement, paint, etc cuts and bruises and knackered ! but then have go spend the whole day's grafted earnings and some for an hour shag, who's got the best deal there I wounder  , not complaining, I love it, but it does make you think sometimes .

Husqvarna360

She is well worth the visit, I like to visit early.  I have met her circa 25 + times and have allways had a great visit. I have had anal with her about 10 times and only once was rufused as to big with her but many other girls say to big, even though I would say average length but a bit bigger width and my last anal session with Amy was the best so for, missionary with legs wide apart, playing with her clit with a very wet pussy while my cock was balls deep in her ass and all the way through she looked my in the eyes with a smile of enjoyment.

Brilliant girl  :drinks:

np500

Don't, I'm sold, fuck me H 360, you spend more time there than Sweet_olivia_22_ used to when she worked there, but I think , like me , you know it gets better the more you go back, can't beat .it.

Offline punisher

FFS don't no whether to laugh or cry looking at that picture :(

Offline Corus Boy

theGOAT

She doesn't live where she works. I also wouldn't go there when its dark as her hallway isnt very welcoming and the front door is always unlocked.  So that may explain the early finishes?

With anal I learnt she needs you to tell her when you book so she can prep.  She wont do it if you ask on arrival.  And its always "I'll try" so no promises. And she cant take a long hard pounding - you have to go easy - for 10 mins max.

Cheers!  :drinks: