Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northernhot_69 & Minniemolly 3Sum - Stockport / Manc  (Read 2224 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for MissMollyParker (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Macduff303

1 hour – Visit to my hotel - £200

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
&
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review and hopefully it’s a worth effort. Having placed a RB on AW, I was pleased to be contacted by Northernhot_69 with a great bid offer and a rather nice email to ask if I wanted to upgrade to a 3sum with MinnieMolly from the site, well having exchanged a couple of face pics I decided to accept and try my first ever 3sum.

Both ladies arrived at my hotel a little ahead of the planned time but that was fine as communication was flowing between us. On arrival both quickly freshened up in the bathroom and we quickly got down to kissing between the 3 of us, stripping off and a gentle play on the bed.

Northern was really driving this date, she’s fun, very outgoing and put me at ease right away. She’s not a slim girl, but I would consider her curvy, great breasts and god did she get wet fast, a little fingering action and her juices were running all over my hands which I had Minnie licking up.

Minnie was a little shy on first meet, but god is she sexy, again she has curves ain all the right places, really large breasts and I loved sucking on those nipples. After a quick play with her she really started to liven up and seemed to then slide into the fun with me. She has amazing lips for kissing, big full and just what you want wrapped around your cock while she is blowing you. Her pussy was also very tasty, amazing pussy lips and I enjoyed going down on her for RO.

Now that we were really getting into it, finger fucking, licking, sucking and just all 3 of us moving around the bed and the room to play with each other, it was time to get the old hat on and fuck one of them, I was stuck for choice, which to fuck first??? I settled on Northern, had her bent over on the bed, on her knees with her face buried deep in Minnie’s pussy licking her out while I fucked her from behind. It was a major sexual fantasy ticked off the bucket list for sure and actually made it a struggle to not just spunk all over her, but I held on as best I could and then took a short breath before deciding it was time to fuck Minnie.

This time I got her on all fours on bed and we wanted to fuck while we watched Northern make herself cum with the rather large toy she had brought with her, Christ that was such a turn on, I’m fucking Minnie and Northern is fucking herself watching us… Minnie then asked me to fuck her ass, on with some lube and then deep in her very tight ass, fish hooking her mouth while banging on her ass. Heaven…

To finish, both girls sat on the bed and had hands all over my cock, wanking, sucking, kissing me and just giving me all the attention I wanted, I couldn’t last any longer and shot my loads over both girls tits as best I could as they both wanked my hard and fast.

I would see both of them again, separate and together, they are such fun… while relaxing it was nice to chat to them both, share some sex stories which I found such a turn on. The hour flew past and left me wanting more…

As a first time 3sum I think I would be hard pressed to find a better pair of girls to explore and enjoy...

Online frankc

Great first review macduff.....thanks for reviewing... :thumbsup:

Offline george r

they both  sound great !! a pity only outcalls though.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for an excellent review, Macduff. Looking forward to more in the future. I've had my eye on Northern Hot for a while and may now pursue....    Bm

Ham Man

Hey how was Minnie Molly facially? Is there anyone she reminds you of, or a score or something please?

Offline Durch69

Have met northernhot many times and always left pleased and exhausted , heard good things about minniemolly but never had a 3sum

Offline cpw_19

Minniemolly's pictures are the same ones on the Sheridans website for "Molly".

Plannning a Charlotte/Molly duo next week....will report back!

Offline NigelF

Minniemolly's pictures are the same ones on the Sheridans website for "Molly".

Plannning a Charlotte/Molly duo next week....will report back!

Not that I've done them together but that sounds like a good shout (I have reviewed them both separately). Do please report back - especially how much they les up - for me that's the key to a good duo.