Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Claudia Glasgow  (Read 1795 times)

1 review(s) for hockeyplayer (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the fitter

External Link/Members Only
        After my last punt with Evick, and punting funds being low, I thought I would try another foreign girl. I choose Claudia, because she was cheap, and handy, as I was in the Learigg in Dennistoun, at the time. Comms were good,price was right, but you get what you pay for, when she opened the door, I wasn't impressed, but not enough to walk, as I was needing to unload desperately. age 42 ? size 10 ?  she took me into a nice big room, and stripped off. she was a bit plumper than what I like, but she would maybe suit some people. She started with OWO, and I was soon at attention, and got her on her hands and knees on the bed, and the doggy was good and enthusiastic, She did try to stimulate me for a 2nd go, but it was not to be. The punt was ok but, for me I like to click with the girl and like what I am looking at, unless it's with the like of Evick and just pure filth.

ickydicky

at least you unloaded :cool: and it wisnae to far to go ;) did you go back for mair bevy :drinks:

Offline the fitter

at least you unloaded :cool: and it wisnae to far to go ;) did you go back for mair bevy :drinks:
      I did had to drown my sorrows, a well back to the drawing board.  :dash:

Offline the fitter

I just noticed AW no isn't right

External Link/Members Only

Offline the fitter

I see she has altered her name and dress size.

ickydicky

good spot. she must have seen this site

Offline the fitter

She must be reading this dropped her dress size back down again to 10. I wish they would just tell the truth, they would get on a lot better, and save us the disappointments, that brings on reviews other than positive. When you have an expectation,and it disappoints, you feel conned and this influences the review. I have a review coming up where I had to walk because, the girl was nothing near the photo or details.

ickydicky

aye tell the truth. if a hoor is on the chubby side say so. some punters like that sort of woman. if skinny say so. some punters like skinny hoors. just tell the truth and they will attract punters who are attracted to the way they look. same with age. some like em young and some like em old. but we all like them hot :drinks:

Burnside

good spot. she must have seen this site
I reckon half of them check what's said on here, as most neutral or negative reviews prossies profiles change a bit afterwards. :crazy:

ickydicky

so many hoors are no to clever

Burnside

so many hoors are no to clever
They can earn probably about a average guys weekly wage in one day if they get enough bookings, seems like they've got their heads screwed on to screw us. :timeout:

ickydicky

disnae take an genius for them to know they can make money. but just think how much more they could make if they told the truth and if they gave vfm as some do.