Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: unique sj of adult work  (Read 2717 times)

dirkdiggler79

External Link/Members Only   45 min out call,£110,well i had to check this lady out after reading all the great reviews,i love busty,milfs,with curvy bums,maybe my hopes were too high,when i saw her for the first time,she had a sexy smile,pulling up at my door,with sunglasses on,as it was a sunny,hot day,she got out the car,i noticed how thin her legs were but noticed her big chest,i was thinking,i hope her arse is curvy,she changed in mine,saw her tits which were big,however they were sagging a bit,i saw her arse,judging from her profile pic,i was expecting a curvier bum and legs,she doesn't have many pics to judge tho,sexy,posh voice,i told her on the phone i was interested in some anal action,told her my size,to me i didn't think i was too big,she said i`d be fine for anal,bit craic before we got down to business,she`s a nice lass to talk to,she wore a maids outfit,sad to say she didn't really blow my skirt up,in my mind i was expecting better,think that was the problem,DFK very enthusiastic,OWO was ok but ive had much better,saying my cock was very big,yet im only above average,RO she had a nice tight pussy,onto doggy,her ass was alot smaller than i thought it was going to be,she kept saying my cock was big screaming out as i pounded her but hard to judge if she was just acting,i instantly thought i`m not getting any anal,while i was rimming her,i asked if i can have anal,she said i was too big :( onto missionary trying my best to cum but just couldn't,think it was a just case of me hoping for more than what i got,i cant give her a negative as she`s a nice lass but just wasn't what i was hoping for

Offline The Outsider

I saw SJ when she was in Washington last year.  I was was also a bit underwhelmed and I think you make a good point about expectations.  She was built up massively on here and I expected something out of the ordinary.  She was pretty good, but not in a league of her own which is what I had led myself to believe. 

dirkdiggler79

yeah m8,deffo built up massively,in my mind,i was expecting someone like kelly le brock to turn up lol i wish,i was in two minds about booking her,as i was thinking,she won`t live up to my un realistic expectations but i had to check her out or i`ll never know for sure,like u say i was just underwhelmed,i wish she had more pics before i booked her

Rod trotter

Never really wanted to punt her as theres always been something in my mind putting me off.

Cheers, a bit underwhelming
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:31:14 pm by Rod trotter »

Looking4fun

Sometimes very difficult to manage your own expectations after reading reviews

chesterlad

I'm still tempted, but like you I may have built her up too highly in my mind, remember the old photos on allure website - especially ones in a blue bikini, where she looked amazing - photos on a/w aren't the best. Decisions, decisions.

dirkdiggler79

i looked all over trying to find more pics of her but couldnt,i wasn't really punting when she was at allure so never got to see her old pics,shame cos i`d probs of been more sure,her profile pic of her on the bed,bent over,thought it was worth a gamble,i found out quite quick she didn`t like her arse played with,only rimmed,told me she doesnt like anal,i just thought......meh :unknown: as i told her thats what i was after

Offline stanleyjohn

Each to their own and everyone has their own preferences but I found SJ great and I saw her quite a few times last year and she did it for me.
Certainly would see her again yet I wouldn't fancy the other one the OP has also just reviewed, way too big for me, but like I said -each to their own and sometimes we are guilty of over expectations.

dirkdiggler79

yeah each to their own,i like a filthy,big titted,arsed milf,even if they`re a fat fooker,if they have the right filthy attitude,it does it for me :D

chesterlad

i looked all over trying to find more pics of her but couldnt,i wasn't really punting when she was at allure so never got to see her old pics,shame cos i`d probs of been more sure,her profile pic of her on the bed,bent over,thought it was worth a gamble,i found out quite quick she didn`t like her arse played with,only rimmed,told me she doesnt like anal,i just thought......meh :unknown: as i told her thats what i was after

If she told you she doesn't like A - then shouldn't really be advertising it in my opinion.

dirkdiggler79

yeah that`s what i thought,was looking foward to some anal action too :(

frenchhorn

a top lady , top service ticked all my boxes

dirkdiggler79

She's a nice lass,far from the best tho,there has been far better looking and skilled,prob is tho most have retired,as someone else said,she was massively hyped up so much i was expecting something special.....what I got was very average

GeordieBadass

She's a nice lass,far from the best tho,there has been far better looking and skilled,prob is tho most have retired,as someone else said,she was massively hyped up so much i was expecting something special.....what I got was very average
As StanleyJohn has said "each to their own" I have seen SJ several times and always have had an excellent time. I have done (safe) things with SJ that probably few other WGs would do. I have been around for a while now and cannot think of another MILF that I have found more attractive. SJ is not a teen,she has the body of a mature women. Like many WGs she may have been over hyped on here which raises expectations. In addition A levels are at her discretion. She has refused me in the past but that is her choice at the end of the day and I don't have a problem with it. I remember when Lilly D was the talk of the toon.  I was disappointed overall when I finally booked her purely due to what had been said on here about her fantastic body and skills.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:12:51 am by GeordieBadass »

dirkdiggler79

she actually told me she doesn't enjoy A levels,pulled away when i went near her arse even with 1finger,that was the service i was after,she told me my size was fine before the meeting when i told her my size,she shouldn`t advertise it in her likes list,she was deffo over hyped,ive seen better milfs before when it comes to looks/body/skills,she was hyped so much i was hoping for alot better,it was disappointment im sad to say :(

Offline toon972

I have seen her once and would not go back, there is nothing wrong with her or her attitude. She was just a bit too full on for me, all just different preferences. I did not have a problem with her about anal.

Offline Mansell

I've seen her a couple of times and gave her a positive review. She was pretty much what I expected for a MILF of her age. Certainly a lot of fun and nice personality.

Maybe the positive reviews have built your hopes up too much? If your looking for a very attractive MILF then Jade Heart should satisfy  :D

dirkdiggler79

yeah my hopes were too high,i admit that,thanks,i was going to book jade heart,think i`ll try her next,how would u rate jade?anything she`s really good at?

Looking4fun

I'll be honest her bj is well known by those that have seen her to be one of the best you'll ever receive, but she doesn't do cum in mouth!
When I seen her last she had one of the best bodies I've ever seen on any girl of any age, her body fat must have been less than 10%! Abs the lot!

dirkdiggler79

U see when I read stuff like that,best oral u will ever receive and best bodies of any girl of any age,thats what made her way over hyped,i know that's not true :dash:

dirkdiggler79

Abs the lot,10% bodyfat :dash: I'm taking myself out of this review cos ppl are just not being realistic,what a load of bollox :dash:

Offline Zooms

Jade does have a fantastic body  :)
But no one but you knows what your expectations are. They maybe unrealistic or not.
Some of us are very happy with her and others.
Just try some and see how you enjoy it( or not)

:)

Looking4fun

Abs the lot,10% bodyfat :dash: I'm taking myself out of this review cos ppl are just not being realistic,what a load of bollox :dash:
Book her then tell me it's shite, she's has the best body on any girl I've seen!

chesterlad

Book her then tell me it's shite, she's has the best body on any girl I've seen!

Some quote that mate - you've seen BK and SJ has a better body? Praise indeed.  :thumbsup:

Looking4fun

Some quote that mate - you've seen BK and SJ has a better body? Praise indeed.  :thumbsup:
That quote was about Jade mate not sj
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:25:34 pm by Looking4fun »

chesterlad

Ok, cheers mis-read it - shouldn't try multitasking - never tried Jade or SJ - both look good though.

Offline Mansell

Agree with L4F, she's got a great body, not certain she's the best I've ever seen, but certainly up there with them. And that's the problem, one man's lamb is another man's mutton  :scare: Certainly she has the best body MILF that I have seen so far  :) , although hope to find a better one, one day  :lol:

dirkdiggler79

i`m not saying her bodies shite pal,all im saying she wasn`t what she was hyped up to be,body was ok,nowt special,services were ok,advertised anal but doesnt like it,if ur gifted in the cock department,she wont,ive seen her,booked her ffs,thats why im reviewing her,if she had single didget bodyfat,she`d have no tits,ur talking to a personal trainer pal,sick of muppets thinking everyones making stuff up on here man,its not all about looks,if they good at services offered,i`ll give a positive,she`s very average,nowt special,i paid 110 for 45mins,told her i was interested in anal before,told her my size,said i was fine,soon as she saw my cock,it was no anal,im warning ppl,i was not really impressed,be realistic man ffs,thats the truth,accept it on not,my experience

Looking4fun

i`m not saying her bodies shite pal,all im saying she wasn`t what she was hyped up to be,body was ok,nowt special,services were ok,advertised anal but doesnt like it,if ur gifted in the cock department,she wont,ive seen her,booked her ffs,thats why im reviewing her,if she had single didget bodyfat,she`d have no tits,ur talking to a personal trainer pal,sick of muppets thinking everyones making stuff up on here man,its not all about looks,if they good at services offered,i`ll give a positive,she`s very average,nowt special,i paid 110 for 45mins,told her i was interested in anal before,told her my size,said i was fine,soon as she saw my cock,it was no anal,im warning ppl,i was not really impressed,be realistic man ffs,thats the truth,accept it on not,my experience
If you actually read the thread you would see my comments were about Jade after she was mentioned, so I would keep your comments about other punters being muppets to yourself especially after reading your last attempt at a review pal