Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybabe007 - North London  (Read 3986 times)

4 review(s) for sexybabe007 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline char45

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half hour - £35
Comms: pretty good, easy directions to her place
Services: OWO, rimming, ball licking, facial

Fancied a cheap and dirty experience, this is punting at the very low end of the market! Late 30s, slutty English blonde, decent if saggy tits. She was on her period so bottom half was covered and a tenner off her normal rate. Started off with sloppy OWO, obviously pretty experienced in that department, brief rimming followed by more OWO. Finished by giving her a facial as she licked my balls.

Offline joe diddley

Seems like we're on the same beat, char45. Could I ask how she is facially? I mean in the sense other than in the one in your review! No face pics in her profile, at least without paying for them.

Offline OutForJustice80

Seems like we're on the same beat, char45. Could I ask how she is facially? I mean in the sense other than in the one in your review! No face pics in her profile, at least without paying for them.
I was about to ask the same thing. I'm always in the market for cheap, skilled and dirty as long as they're not diabolical looking!

Offline char45

There was a face pic in the PG, didn't save it.

She's well worn as you might imagine, I would want to look at her while fucking her but you can always get her to rim you or get your balls on her face

Offline char45

That should have been wouldn't want to look

Offline Agent W

Sounds like my kinda girl. Can you share an approximate location? (Station + minutes' walk would be great. According to her profile it's either Bounds Green or New Southgate.)

Nathan88

She's on brownlow road.

Wasn't on her period. She just doesn't have sex with clients usually. Just pretend s she's on as an excuse.

Decent enough blow job. I'd say mid to late 40's. Would go again if short of cash

Offline HighlyMotivated

Wasn't on her period. She just doesn't have sex with clients usually. Just pretend s she's on as an excuse.

Interesting. So anyone that shows up gets £10 off as OP did presumably?

Offline char45

5 minute walk from Bounds Green tube although other way to Brownlow Road. She proactively offered what she did with me at that rate when she replied to my message so may well prefer not to have sex as Nathan said

southern man

Her enjoys list includes period play and she claims to do everything that's on it.
Anybody fancy calling her bluff?

Offline OutForJustice80

Her enjoys list includes period play and she claims to do everything that's on it.
Anybody fancy calling her bluff?
What a weird thing to say. Are you suggesting I call her up and ask for a booking during her period then if she's not bleeding go "HA HA!! Southern Man was RIGHT!! Bluff called woman, bluff called!"

southern man

Well, you'd really have to say 'Nathan88 was right' since he seems to know when her period is, but if she does lie about it to avoid penetrative sex then you could expose her as the fraudster she's alleged to be.
It's a major nuisance when girls advertise services and then fail to provide them on some dubious pretext.
At least she gave the OP a discount and a decent blow job.

Offline OutForJustice80

My bad. I had forgotten the original details.

Offline Agent W

5 minute walk from Bounds Green tube

Perfect, thanks.

(So, nowhere near New Southgate or Enfield then. Why do WGs add these lists of random locations to their profiles? I really wish AW made that a validated field e.g. by prompting for a postcode or making them pick from a map. It's bloody frustrating.)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:08:39 pm by Agent W »

dembo200

amazes me how few decent tarty milfs there are around.seem to get more up north

Offline char45

Perfect, thanks.

(So, nowhere near New Southgate or Enfield then. Why do WGs add these lists of random locations to their profiles? I really wish AW made that a validated field e.g. by prompting for a postcode or making them pick from a map. It's bloody frustrating.)

I think the problem is that it goes by the first part of the postcode N11 which goes to New Southgate, I think you can enter something else if you want but many don't.  I agree full postcode would be much more use