Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyBrunetteGirl Aberdeen  (Read 1029 times)

3 review(s) for LovelyBrunetteGirl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for MoniqueGFE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline spud jizz

External Link/Members Only
Thought i try this one at the week end. She stays off union street in a shity flat, cant remember the street. Arranged a booking at 3pm and she sent over the address, arrived at a block of flats above a restaurant  and when she opened the door  it wasnt the girl in the main profile but it was the girl in the verified picture, 2 different girls. But she looked ok. £60 notes handed over and  the fun began. Now just a note of interest she is very dark skinned so having been to Romania once or twice, this was a Romanian Gypsy, no question, no doubt.  :scare:. Shitty service no owo, no kissing, no touching this no touching that. But that said she did have a tidy body, the best set of tits ive seen in a long time, age was about 20-21. So may be if you just want to say you've stuck your dick in a young thing, go for it but i wouldn't go back     
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bluetable

Thanks for the review spud, and for TOFTT, had been thinking about her, might give her a miss now, do fancy sticking it in someone young tho!!  Hadn't realised she was different girls in the two pix, but now looking again, I see she is, definitely a gypsy going by her skin tone.  Might risk a 15 min quickie.