Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Hot Oil Lisa - Edinburgh  (Read 3344 times)

6 review(s) for THAI HOT OIL LISA (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lothian83

External Link/Members Only

Visited this girl last month when I had free time one Friday evening. She had been unable to take me at first but then text back saying she was available due to a cancellation. I was on my way to town by then anyway so perfect.

After a bit of mucking about to get the full flat number at Tollcross, I eventually rang her from outside (buzzer not working?) and she met me at her front door asking me to be quiet. Anyway, she is short and chubby but decent looking. Only here for massage and HE so not too fussed.

Massage actually started ok, naked on my front, but it son became half hearted and lazy, then asked if I just wanted quick sex instead. I had the feeling she wanted it over as soon as possible to do something else, even though I basically filled in for a cancellation and made her another 70 quid.

I eventually turned over even though she was happy just tickling my balls and ass, but I was hard and wanted some relief. She lubed me up and let me touch her boobs but not nipples. Then asks again if I wanted to fuck, either wanted me out or fancied a go on my cock :) I came quite soon after HR but still had 30 mins left so let her get me hard and pop me off again.

Just didn't feel like she was giving me any effort and won't be rushing back.

Offline DickDiver

AW 2183725

Just didn't feel like she was giving me any effort and won't be rushing back.

Christ man, she offered to fuck you and gave you two pops in a massage appointment! How much more effort do you need??

ickydicky

aye a positive surely. 2 pops for a he massage booking would make me happy even if i didnt fancy fucking her

Offline ComeAgain

I have been to Lisa a couple of times. She used to be £40 hh or £60/hour. She is no stunner, but the massage was always good. She has amazing tits though.
As you point out, I think the experience turns her on, because you end up shagging her at no extra cost. A very cheap and cheerful offload in my opinion.
The flat is a bit of a bother, dodgy door and thin walls but serves its purpose.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

what you mean by dodgy door

Offline ComeAgain

what you mean by dodgy door
The entryphone system....although it buzzed, the unlocking mechanism is a bit ropey. A bit of a faff when you are trying to get off the street.
Once in...definitely VGVFM!

Offline ComeAgain

....oh, whilst on the subject, she just loves having her clit sucked!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sounds a bit like Maria Massage in Glasgow?

Advertising massage but fucking everyone that comes through the door.

ickydicky

Psycho Thriller

It sounds like it was value for money.

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

For £70 you get a massage from a 'decent' looking girl, ok that might not have been great, but she gives you 2pops and during this is often asking if you want a fuck. Sorry but can't see the Neutral in that.
FFS I thought I was hard to please!

ickydicky

For £70 you get a massage from a 'decent' looking girl, ok that might not have been great, but she gives you 2pops and during this is often asking if you want a fuck. Sorry but can't see the Neutral in that.
FFS I thought I was hard to please!

i agree with you auldie

Offline bigmike32

He shouldve just fucked her and left even happier. I shall be making a booking soon.

ickydicky

mite even venture thru the m8

Offline Lothian83

Christ man, she offered to fuck you and gave you two pops in a massage appointment! How much more effort do you need??

Well I'd paid for an hour massage and it was totally half hearted like she couldn't be bothered. Seriously.

I've paid 60 for a 30 min fuck suck n go in the past and it was far better than this boring meet. I could have wanked myself off and had as much fun

Offline Lothian83

He shouldve just fucked her and left even happier. I shall be making a booking soon.

Regret not doing that, but the service I paid for (I'll repeat again...) was pish. I enjoy a good massage, not someone tickling me like they could have been texting or making dinner with the other hand.

Offline auldie63

I would suggest if it's a 'proper' massage you want don't look for it on AW but stick to legit sites.

Offline Motherfooker

I've visited twice over the years. God knows why I went back second time.

She's a terrible masseuse and has no interest in providing a proper massage. Basically it's a 10 minute massage and hand job or if you plump for an hour long session she'll offer her pussy to get you out the door in 20 minutes.

It's an old fashioned pump and dump job where she's trying to turn over guys as quickly as possible. Further negative is her personality. I found her to be a bit of a nippy cunt and I can't be putting up with any shit from a chubby hooker.

Offline ComeAgain

It's an old fashioned pump and dump job where she's trying to turn over guys as quickly as possible.
She has only had about 4 feedbacks on AW in as many years. Doesn't suggest "Pump and Dump" to me. If its a proper massage you want with no HE, may I suggest Jen at Boracay. Totally awesome.

Offline Motherfooker

She has only had about 4 feedbacks on AW in as many years. Doesn't suggest "Pump and Dump" to me. If its a proper massage you want with no HE, may I suggest Jen at Boracay. Totally awesome.

She provides a fast food service. You're getting a Big Mac, not Michelin dining.

When I say pump and dump I'm referring to high turnover. She's like a Romanian and wants guys to spunk their loads as quickly as possible. No chance of spending an hour with her and frankly you wouldn't want to.

Offline ComeAgain

She provides a fast food service. You're getting a Big Mac, not Michelin dining.

When I say pump and dump I'm referring to high turnover. She's like a Romanian and wants guys to spunk their loads as quickly as possible. No chance of spending an hour with her and frankly you wouldn't want to.
Indeed....thats my point. For £40 you get to off-load your sack....VFM! Her English is so poor that you don't go for the conversation. I have spent 3 times as much on much worse.
Your analogy is correct, so when I go for a MacDonalds I expect a MacDonalds....and that is very rarely.