Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st punt.....Paperwork  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Kenobiboy

Tomorrow I'm off for my first punt, but always hear about paperwork beforehand. What's that all about? And surely it can't be binding in any way so what's the point?

OldAdmin

Paperwork = Money.

It's a term used by fluffies who want to fool themselves that they're not paying for sex.

Offline nigel4498

Tomorrow I'm off for my first punt, but always hear about paperwork beforehand. What's that all about? And surely it can't be binding in any way so what's the point?
You could always make a donation.  :D

Offline Kenobiboy

Ahh, now it all falls into place  ;) cheers

matt000169

You could always make a donation.  :D

Never liked it when it's called donation. Sounds like your visiting a charity.

Offline nodrah

How about calling it a deposit then ...... :D

Sureshot

1st punt, 1st rule. Hand over money / give her cash / pay the prostitute.  Dont "sort out the paperwork"

Rod trotter

Fucking hell that made me laugh

Offline cunnyhunt

I prefer them to send a pro-forma invoice beforehand so that I can present it to accounts for payment. :D

Offline Silver Birch

'Paperwork' is often presented in an envelope, and sometimes left discreetly on the side  :dash: :dash:

All the rest of us hand over the cash and ask her to count it in front of us.

Offline OakTree

We all had to start somewhere but yes as others have said its a term used by many and it just means the act of handing over the cash.

Offline Stalinator

'Paperwork' is often presented in an envelope, and sometimes left discreetly on the side  :dash: :dash:

All the rest of us hand over the cash and ask her to count it in front of us.

There are whores who actually insist on an envelope. So far up their own arses they are.

Offline snowbum

There is always that moment after you pay and they then disappear that you wonder if they are coming back  :P

Some of my best punts have been where they just left the money on the side, but does seem open to a dishonest punter taking it back!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Tomorrow I'm off for my first punt.....

Don't forget the bouquet of red roses and Belgium chocolates.  :hi:

Whoops! sorry, thought I was on another forum!  :D

Offline smiths

Paperwork = Money.

It's a term used by fluffies who want to fool themselves that they're not paying for sex.

And often put it in an envelope of course, and will have a gift with them for the WG. :D

Offline smiths

Don't forget the bouquet of red roses and Belgium chocolates.  :hi:

Whoops! sorry, thought I was on another forum!  :D

I thought you were one of the last romantics Bangers on here. :D ;) :P

oring123

So wgs take cards
Some check notes with disclosure pen
And some have a light to put notes under
That shows up fakes .

Most just leave it on the side .

Offline hottext72

It usally is when you visit Romanian prossies  :angry:   You pay and don't get back what you expect.    :manhater:

Although there are few rare exceptions  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I prefer them to send a pro-forma invoice beforehand so that I can present it to accounts for payment. :D

Remember to cross off any undeclared extras like VAT, and read the small print thoroughly for phrases like, "photograph and likes list are for illustration purposes only and not indicative of the girl that turns up or services actually provided".

Offline Hertsgent

I thought paperwork was when you took a dump in the WGs facilities and used the last of the roll - ie essential pre-punt activity....

Offline Buttons

You are all wrong, it's not paperwork or donation. That's basic junior fluffy speak.

Hardcore fluffies much prefer the term "tribute"......... :lol:

matt000169

How about calling it a deposit then ...... :D

You typically get deposits back. Unless you break something  :D :D

matt000169

Has the lad done the deed? Did it all live up to his expectations?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Has the lad done the deed? Did it all live up to his expectations?...

.... Did Mr floppy make an appearance? And did the pro$$ie turn out to be a drag queen called Colin? Find out, on the next episode of UK punting.

:D

Offline Kenobiboy

Well......... Job done , was bloody awesome  :D, I can see how it could get addictive. Will whack a review up. No pens uv lights just handed over the dosh and she just stuck it in the top drawer, and straight onto the good stuff.

Offline mrdiamond77

Well done mate.  Glad you enjoyed your punt.

Offline Kenobiboy

Cheers, was all very surreal, drove back from the punt with a total calmness inside, really weird. I'm usually hanging out the window, shouting at all the arse holes on the road, hard to explain.

matt000169

Glad you enjoyed it and an excellent review too ;)

Offline S.X. MacHine

.... Did Mr floppy make an appearance? And did the pro$$ie turn out to be a drag queen called Colin? Find out, on the next episode of UK punting.

:D
Read his review. Turns out the WG was a 20 yo beauty and filthy with it. Heathrow is a bit out of my commuting range or I'd be there like a shot.
Seems the dirty lucky bastard came good on his first punt and I'm jealous sick...
Seriously, good on you, mate.

Offline Sheer Tights

If you ask for a VAT receipt then you can charge it as secretarial or admin services which can be offset against tax and VAT.

Type_O_Negative

And often put it in an envelope of course, and will have a gift with them for the WG. :D

I remember marthy mcfly used to give them birthday or christmas cards too  :wacko: