Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara007 - Hatfield -Negative with caveats (Gabby- reincarnation)  (Read 953 times)

2 review(s) for clara007 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Badvicar

Preamble

So, Badvicar has been taking a sabbatical from UKP for a couple of weeks (but not punting) to chill a bit. Sadly this meant missing Hertsgent's  review of the nubile beauty Gabby, now Clara007. If I had seen his review, this one would not be birthed. Following a weekend on a parishioner's yacht as a birthday treat and not quite copping off with several champagne loving groopies, BV needed a final birthday treat. Long story short, several fell through and ended up texting Clara007.

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Very good and arranged meet within hour.

Heart sank slightly when the flat known as " the well known flat near Aldis" came back as address. But OWO and CIM were on the menu, so as the ugly vampire from Dusk till Dawn says, fuuuucckkkk it! Door buzzed just as I got to it.

The Meet

30 mins for £60 quid. Lady answered the door (that wasn't Gabby) and showed BV to a room. Checked to see if there was a "hertsgent was ere" inscription on the bed post. Sadly nothing. Got into the buff and shortly Clabby arrived in fishnet body stocking. Bloody tidy for a Rom, I thought. Penny was still so far from dropping at this point I must be suffering early onset dementia. Quick kiss, confirmed the dollar, passed the dollar, told me to shower while she stashed the dollar, returned with a sway of those perfect buttocks. Penny.....nope...not dropped.

Clabby stood by bed and shimmied, end of bed and shimmied, climbed on bed and shimmied. Clabby rubs her perfect pussy and asks if I like? Fuck yeah, give me a mouthful. Clabby says you have to use the mouthwash before you taste Clabby. Dash to bog and a goodly swish of minty tramp killer.

Badvicar's conscious and subconscious  finally decide to have a chat while BV stares into the bathroom mirror, gargling.

SC "that's Gabby dude"
C "fuck off subconscious"
SC "true story dude"

Penny drops like the seaside pier penny drop machine, followed by a slew of other pennies. Back to bed.

Clabby grabs a whip off of the bedpost and starts swishing it. Clabby puts a high heel on my spud sack. Clabby asks if I like some pain?

SC "she read your review,dude, we are rumbled"
C "shut up knobber, shes just playing"

Clabby puts a condom on a dildo. She says "me or you".

SC "told you, she read it"
C "I'm off"

BV says some face sitting would be good. In total contrast to the last visit, she got really into it...but in a dom way. She didn't stop access to the rubbing hood , this time, but it was still  all about her rules. She frigged herself with BV's tongue in her and had a knee trembler (acted or otherwise). With the near suffocation suffered under her entry flaps as she relaxed and quivered after, and the lady gravy, I'd say good job. Time for oral on the Vic but a Johnny appeared, hold your horses.

This is where the main negative comes in. OWO was suddenly £10 extra and CIM another 10 spot. Clabby reckoned the extras were on her profile but on checking again, they are not. She said she would have needed prior notice and observe the shower to ensure cleanliness. Took the OW and popped anyhow. To be fair to her, it takes a good 'en to make me pop covered in plastic.

Post deed she made it clear that she knew we had met before and was a little miffed (not in a bad way) that I had not recognised her, a she remembered me and "liked" me. She said that she is here (hatfield) till Thursday and then home. When she returns it will be to Edinburgh, as she says there are only 100 brasses there and she can make better money.

Conclusion

Clabby remains a good looking woman with a 10/10 body. Shes hot and playfull, no argument. But no real kissing, OWO and CIM are extra , if you can jump through enough hoops.

If her or handler ever read this..... let her dress up in leather and latex, let her whip and ball stamp, let her tie and tease, Dom the ass off a load of subs. She would excel, I think. and would not have to do the bits she resents. She would make a fortune if she did what she likes and is good at....but as a GFE or even E, she's an allusive stunner with no real likes.

Offline smiths

Preamble

So, Badvicar has been taking a sabbatical from UKP for a couple of weeks (but not punting) to chill a bit. Sadly this meant missing Hertsgent's  review of the nubile beauty Gabby, now Clara007. If I had seen his review, this one would not be birthed. Following a weekend on a parishioner's yacht as a birthday treat and not quite copping off with several champagne loving groopies, BV needed a final birthday treat. Long story short, several fell through and ended up texting Clara007.

Comms

Very good and arranged meet within hour.

Heart sank slightly when the flat known as " the well known flat near Aldis" came back as address. But OWO and CIM were on the menu, so as the ugly vampire from Dusk till Dawn says, fuuuucckkkk it! Door buzzed just as I got to it.

The Meet

30 mins for £60 quid. Lady answered the door (that wasn't Gabby) and showed BV to a room. Checked to see if there was a "hertsgent was ere" inscription on the bed post. Sadly nothing. Got into the buff and shortly Clabby arrived in fishnet body stocking. Bloody tidy for a Rom, I thought. Penny was still so far from dropping at this point I must be suffering early onset dementia. Quick kiss, confirmed the dollar, passed the dollar, told me to shower while she stashed the dollar, returned with a sway of those perfect buttocks. Penny.....nope...not dropped.

Clabby stood by bed and shimmied, end of bed and shimmied, climbed on bed and shimmied. Clabby rubs her perfect pussy and asks if I like? Fuck yeah, give me a mouthful. Clabby says you have to use the mouthwash before you taste Clabby. Dash to bog and a goodly swish of minty tramp killer.

Badvicar's conscious and subconscious  finally decide to have a chat while BV stares into the bathroom mirror, gargling.

SC "that's Gabby dude"
C "fuck off subconscious"
SC "true story dude"

Penny drops like the seaside pier penny drop machine, followed by a slew of other pennies. Back to bed.

Clabby grabs a whip off of the bedpost and starts swishing it. Clabby puts a high heel on my spud sack. Clabby asks if I like some pain?

SC "she read your review,dude, we are rumbled"
C "shut up knobber, shes just playing"

Clabby puts a condom on a dildo. She says "me or you".

SC "told you, she read it"
C "I'm off"

BV says some face sitting would be good. In total contrast to the last visit, she got really into it...but in a dom way. She didn't stop access to the rubbing hood , this time, but it was still  all about her rules. She frigged herself with BV's tongue in her and had a knee trembler (acted or otherwise). With the near suffocation suffered under her entry flaps as she relaxed and quivered after, and the lady gravy, I'd say good job. Time for oral on the Vic but a Johnny appeared, hold your horses.

This is where the main negative comes in. OWO was suddenly £10 extra and CIM another 10 spot. Clabby reckoned the extras were on her profile but on checking again, they are not. She said she would have needed prior notice and observe the shower to ensure cleanliness. Took the OW and popped anyhow. To be fair to her, it takes a good 'en to make me pop covered in plastic.

Post deed she made it clear that she knew we had met before and was a little miffed (not in a bad way) that I had not recognised her, a she remembered me and "liked" me. She said that she is here (hatfield) till Thursday and then home. When she returns it will be to Edinburgh, as she says there are only 100 brasses there and she can make better money.

Conclusion

Clabby remains a good looking woman with a 10/10 body. Shes hot and playfull, no argument. But no real kissing, OWO and CIM are extra , if you can jump through enough hoops.

If her or handler ever read this..... let her dress up in leather and latex, let her whip and ball stamp, let her tie and tease, Dom the ass off a load of subs. She would excel, I think. and would not have to do the bits she resents. She would make a fortune if she did what she likes and is good at....but as a GFE or even E, she's an allusive stunner with no real likes.

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Sorry to see its negative, like with Herts I wanted to say please keep up the good work, its much appreciated by me. I have punted off and on right up the A1 to Letchworth/ Baldock over the years and everywhere inbetween and good info was for years very lacking on good and bad WGs in the area on here and previously before UKP elsewhere where it was me and no more than about half a dozen doing reviews or posting feedback for the whole of Herts. :drinks:

Offline Hertsgent

FFS Badvicar - one of my reasons for visiting her on her current profile was to review, link profiles, and save you a visit after last time  :angry:

Secondly, how bad are your eyes and memory really ?! Although I guess I'm in a glass house there after an inadvertent second visit to Blond Suzy before (after a negative) !

Great tale described in your review anyhow - you are right in that we agree closely on Clabby I think.....I'm just a shallow twat sometimes that considers looks sufficient on occasion  :wacko: I think for most punters (including me on most occasions), services trump looks so long as looks get over a certain threshold. Clabby's "hygiene OCD habits" seem to have increased in the time she has been away, not sure if they are authentic, or a reason to avoid more likes  :thumbsdown:

Shame you didn't see my "hertsgent was ere" calling card.....I left it in the mouthwash  :scare:

Offline Badvicar

Honestly Mr Gent, it wasn't till the mouthwash (which I will now christen Gentswash) that I twigged. Her new set  of photos , apart from the bedroom sprawl one, really don't do her justice or look like her. Even the good one only has hints of her old set. When she confronted me that I had seen her before and didn't realise, she stuck her perfect arse in my face and slapped it, and asked how could you forget this! Early onset  Dementia for sure.in my defence the first time she had bigger hair, but now she has a half princess leai look vibe going on.

And Smiths, thanks for the kind encouragement. Posted another review just now.

Offline smiths

Honestly Mr Gent, it wasn't till the mouthwash (which I will now christen Gentswash) that I twigged. Her new set  of photos , apart from the bedroom sprawl one, really don't do her justice or look like her. Even the good one only has hints of her old set. When she confronted me that I had seen her before and didn't realise, she stuck her perfect arse in my face and slapped it, and asked how could you forget this! Early onset  Dementia for sure.in my defence the first time she had bigger hair, but now she has a half princess leai look vibe going on.

And Smiths, thanks for the kind encouragement. Posted another review just now.

No worries, your doing a great job. :thumbsup: