Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine of Allure  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So having been out to work I returned to the hotel to get randy, oops I meant ready for my next session of the day. I had booked Jasmine of Allure for my evening enjoyment (Hopefully)  :D :D :D

External Link/Members Only

Once freshened up I got ready to head off to stalk my prey arriving, as I got to the door I noticed her getting out of a car. I finished my phone call as she walked in and followed her to the lift, as we got in the lift, she calmly says Good evening are you ????? I said Yes. I think some feker at the agency is telling tales about my way of greeting arriving ladies………………Don’t you think so Miss Allison?????  :P :P :P

So once in the room a full on DFK from Jas, as I fondled her boobs and fanny. She was a lot taller that I had expected, and more down to earth with a wicked sense of humour. We exchanged some rather rude banter as we explored each others bodies. Well it wasn’t long before Jas had popped me cock out and was on her knee’s swallowing and gagging on my stiffy, it was awesome, as it had been a while since I’d had some proper “Deep Throat”. So as she was swallowing my cock I was ditching as much clothing as I could whilst enjoying her gagging on my dick. I then got her off her knee’s and naked and on the bed and gave her clit a good old tonguing, which by the noises she was making she was enjoying. By now she was very, very wet n sweet tasting too. Followed by two fingers inside her pussy frigging away at her G spot as she sucked like a Dyson on my cock again. Jas was making all the right wet n sloshing sounds as I gave that fanny of hers a frigging, but alas I didn’t manage to get her to Squirt. So on with the Mac and she climbed on and rode me, like a woman possessed. She got on her Haunches and was bouncing up and down what an awesome view of my big cock slipping in and out of her pussy. We changed positions several times, Mish, spoons, doggy, well the inevitable was happening it was getting close to “Jizz Time“. I said to Jas, could she finish me with her awesome Deep Throat, NOT a problem she said, BUT I don’t like the first couple of cum shot as it makes me want to Throw Up. So could you do that please, so I said I would warn her when Vesuvius was about to erupt. After about 7-8 minutes of her awesome DT I warned her an explosion was immanent, and I shot the first couple of scoots into the air. Then Jas continued with more DT and swallowed all that was left in my balls. Then the greedy fekin cow starts to hoover up all the jizz that was shot in the air and landed all over my balls n belly. By the time she was finished I didn’t need a shower I was that clean. Time was nearly up so we kissed, and fondled each other as well as having some good naughty banter for 10 minutes before she had to get ready and leave, all be it a tad late.

Over all, a great time with Jas, she knows what she wants as well as what guys want out of a session. A very down to earth girl. I will, and have seen her again.  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Jesus SM
sounds as though you had a right goid fucking time ( pardon the pun)
As always a great review with all thegdirty details
kudos to you sir for snotger good un
 :hi:

Looking4fun

Great review mate, she's a great lady

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Have seen her once and had a good time. There was something about her that really got me going. As the review states she is very down to earth and I found her very comfortable to be around.

Offline Sar-Major

I DID have a good time with her,  ;) ;)............ :P :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Rod trotter

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
So having been out to work I returned to the hotel to get randy, oops I meant ready for my next session of the day. I had booked Jasmine of Allure for my evening enjoyment (Hopefully)  :D :D :D

External Link/Members Only

Once freshened up I got ready to head off to stalk my prey arriving, as I got to the door I noticed her getting out of a car. I finished my phone call as she walked in and followed her to the lift, as we got in the lift, she calmly says Good evening are you ????? I said Yes. I think some feker at the agency is telling tales about my way of greeting arriving ladies………………Don’t you think so Miss Allison?????  :P :P :P

So once in the room a full on DFK from Jas, as I fondled her boobs and fanny. She was a lot taller that I had expected, and more down to earth with a wicked sense of humour. We exchanged some rather rude banter as we explored each others bodies. Well it wasn’t long before Jas had popped me cock out and was on her knee’s swallowing and gagging on my stiffy, it was awesome, as it had been a while since I’d had some proper “Deep Throat”. So as she was swallowing my cock I was ditching as much clothing as I could whilst enjoying her gagging on my dick. I then got her off her knee’s and naked and on the bed and gave her clit a good old tonguing, which by the noises she was making she was enjoying. By now she was very, very wet n sweet tasting too. Followed by two fingers inside her pussy frigging away at her G spot as she sucked like a Dyson on my cock again. Jas was making all the right wet n sloshing sounds as I gave that fanny of hers a frigging, but alas I didn’t manage to get her to Squirt. So on with the Mac and she climbed on and rode me, like a woman possessed. She got on her Haunches and was bouncing up and down what an awesome view of my big cock slipping in and out of her pussy. We changed positions several times, Mish, spoons, doggy, well the inevitable was happening it was getting close to “Jizz Time“. I said to Jas, could she finish me with her awesome Deep Throat, NOT a problem she said, BUT I don’t like the first couple of cum shot as it makes me want to Throw Up. So could you do that please, so I said I would warn her when Vesuvius was about to erupt. After about 7-8 minutes of her awesome DT I warned her an explosion was immanent, and I shot the first couple of scoots into the air. Then Jas continued with more DT and swallowed all that was left in my balls. Then the greedy fekin cow starts to hoover up all the jizz that was shot in the air and landed all over my balls n belly. By the time she was finished I didn’t need a shower I was that clean. Time was nearly up so we kissed, and fondled each other as well as having some good naughty banter for 10 minutes before she had to get ready and leave, all be it a tad late.

Over all, a great time with Jas, she knows what she wants as well as what guys want out of a session. A very down to earth girl. I will, and have seen her again.  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

As if I would do that Mr Sar Major  :angelgirl:
Xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sar-Major

As if I would do that Mr Sar Major  :angelgirl:
Xx

In a word.............Errrr YES  :D :D :D

Well I was "Informed" as to what you two "Ladies", (for want of a better word),  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: HAD been up to all day.  :P :P :P

Seeing as Jas came bearing gifts for me, which I'd forgotten about, and can't remember If I said Thank You for, Miss Allison,  :drinks:   :kissgirl:  :rose: