Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P-A-R-I-S_ENGLISH4U  (Read 2825 times)

NICEMANWOLF

Want to add  1 hour experience with PAries in brief , this was my first punting ,it was good start and my experience was fine.

Duration - 1 Hour
Paid - 150 Pounds. 
P-A-R-I-S_ENGLISH4U    External Link/Members Only

I choose her by seeing the review over here . She was very nice , friendly to me. At started she offered me water/juice and then it started with kiss , DFK then  OWO , Missionary , doggy , she on top .
Not time watcher , and even asked me to take shower after we finish  even though my 1 hour time was already over.
She complemented me that i am nice and clean  :cool: .

I would definitely recommend her and will visit again. And big thanks to guys who wrote reviews about her which helped me.

raylondoner

Want to add  1 hour experience with PAries in brief , this was my first punting ,it was good start and my experience was fine.

Duration - 1 Hour
Paid - 150 Pounds. 
P-A-R-I-S_ENGLISH4U    External Link/Members Only

I choose her by seeing the review over here . She was very nice , friendly to me. At started she offered me water/juice and then it started with kiss , DFK then  OWO , Missionary , doggy , she on top .
Not time watcher , and even asked me to take shower after we finish  even though my 1 hour time was already over.
She complemented me that i am nice and clean  :cool: .

I would definitely recommend her and will visit again. And big thanks to guys who wrote reviews about her which helped me.

Glad you enjoyed and visited based on trusted UKP reviews!

Offline Hansolo69

When I first met Paris years ago she was stunning and up for it.

Sadly she seems to have lost her looks and from what I gather now, sadly just goes through the motions  :thumbsdown:

rafatheira

I saw her recently, did a review too. She is a pretty girl, but not the out of this world stunner I thought she would be. Cracking , cracking body though.

Nevertheless, purely in terms of service and enthusiasm I thought she was outstanding.

raylondoner

Sadly she seems to have lost her looks and from what I gather now, sadly just goes through the motions  :thumbsdown:

Nothing in recent posts to suggest that Paris "just goes through the motions" - I've known Paris for 6 years and she is more "into it" now than I have known her to be in that whole period - her energy seems limitless, especially cowgirl, where you just sit back and let her do the work, think about it!

However, I do concede that the current pics are not that representative of what you get/see, which I still consider to be top drawer!  :hi:

Offline smiths

Not my experience regarding her looks as I found her attractive but that was some time ago now, but at least this Paris is the real one, not her "mate" who she reckoned used her profile without permission, a terribly unprofessional situation that Paris should of avoided happening with her years of experience in my view.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:21:23 pm by smiths »

Offline Hansolo69

Nothing in recent posts to suggest that Paris "just goes through the motions" - I've known Paris for 6 years and she is more "into it" now than I have known her to be in that whole period - her energy seems limitless, especially cowgirl, where you just sit back and let her do the work, think about it!

However, I do concede that the current pics are not that representative of what you get/see, which I still consider to be top drawer!  :hi:

You do seem to have quite a long and close history with said provider.  Both giving each other quite a lot of feedback.

raylondoner

You do seem to have quite a long and close history with said provider.  Both giving each other quite a lot of feedback.

I assume you have a point?

Nothing wrong with sticking with a first class provider as far as I'm concerned, although, if you do your homework, you will see that I've submitted multiple reports for other girls on here, AW and PN plus I have multiple FB over many years. Sorry to disappoint!  :hi:

raylondoner

Saw Paris again today and can confirm was 100% superb (usual)!  ;) Booked again for Friday!

Her private apartment was very discreet, easy to find and comfortable.

Ignore recent conjecture about service and profile, Paris is stunning, has figure that is out of this world and delivers the best service that I know of in London - and I've been around for awhile!

NICEMANWOLF

Saw Paris again today and can confirm was 100% superb (usual)!  ;) Booked again for Friday!

Her private apartment was very discreet, easy to find and comfortable.

Ignore recent conjecture about service and profile, Paris is stunning, has figure that is out of this world and delivers the best service that I know of in London - and I've been around for awhile!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: