Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If you were to retire from punting  (Read 2542 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, sorry if theres a thread out there on something similar to this, But if you were going to call it a day with punting which WG would you like to see for the final time?? Mine would be "Emma Stone" ive seen her before and she does offer a true pse  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

I can't imagine ever stopping - well until littleWP stops working.  Hopefully i'll last as long as HP.  Respec
The fun ain't gonna last forever tho.  I'd want a selection of WGs to ease me into retirement

Offline Nagilum

I would go out with a bang and have a threesome or even foursome.

You never retire as a punter, you take a break.

poseidon

I've only started... I'll think about taking a break when money gets tight

raylondoner

Paris and Pixie together, but I suspect that would actually be the cause of my demise - may have a job getting the lid of the coffin closed though! 😉

Offline Anadin

It'd probably have to be someone I really fantasize about like the incredibly hot busty indian MILF in MK who unfortunately retired or Carla_2015 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

A Romanian with negative feedback just so I was properly put off.

We all know punters never retire...

Tony Montanna

It's the thrill once you're in its hard to quit even if you slow down on frequency but if this is the case planning is essential.

Online RedKettle

If I forget the terrible street punting many years ago then the first WG I ever saw from the internet is still available for me to see if I wanted to - no longer on AW but will see me as I am "special"  :D :D

I guess that if I was going to retire then seeing her as my last punt would have a certain symmetry to it. 

However she is getting on a bit now!!

Probably I would say fuck symmetry and go see one of my recent regulars!

Online RedKettle

This WG was nominated on the best tits thread ages ago and I have to say that I have been captivated by her profile ever since, but have never had the opportunity to get up to Scotland.  I guess if I was retiring I would like to give her ago - although like many things that you wait for too long I suspect the actual experience compared to what happens in my mind would be a disappointment, perhaps better to travel hopefully rather than to arrive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rod trotter

Good luck.

You'll be back though

bod666

My criteria for retiring is to actually get some without paying for it. Much as punting is fun, I've explored alot of my deviant little fantasies so if I was in a better relationship i'd quit.
I don't feel any particular urge to go out with a bang either.
Mostly I think I've been punting too long and it's starting to lose its thrill...

Offline threechilliman

I'd probably save up and book all of my favourites for a reverse GB 2-3 hours all by myself. It would probably kill me, but what a way to go.

tcm

LL

Why do people talk about retiring from punting as if it's an occupation rather than a hobby?

Do you retire from basket weaving? Nope but you might jack it in if: you don't get the same buzz out of it that you did when you started; you become satisfied with the ragged old basket you have waiting for you at home; the risks of basket-weaving-related incidents become too great for you to handle; the costs of pine straw and other bendable fibrous materials become too high; etc, etc.

So you quit basket making and take up knitting instead. But before quitting for good you scour the planet for the most elaborate basket weave design you can possibly find and take great pleasure in twining your last ever masterpiece. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:03:48 pm by LL »

Offline threechilliman

Why do people talk about retiring from punting as if it's an occupation rather than a hobby?

Do you retire from basket weaving? Nope but you might jack it in if: you don't get the same buzz out of it that you did when you started; you become satisfied with the ragged old basket you have waiting for you at home; the risks of basket-weaving-related incidents become too great for you to handle; the costs of pine straw and other bendable fibrous materials become too high; etc, etc.

So you quit basket making and take up knitting instead. But before quitting for good you scour the planet for the most elaborate basket weave design you can possibly find and take great pleasure in twining your last ever masterpiece.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coffee on keyboard moment. Fuckin' hell that made me laugh.

tcm

Offline Stalinator

Punters don't retire, we just take a break or punt less frequently.

Offline MrMatrix

+1. I can see me cutting back, but not quitting.  :hi:

Offline peter purves

Hey guys, sorry if theres a thread out there on something similar to this, But if you were going to call it a day with punting which WG would you like to see for the final time?? Mine would be "Emma Stone" ive seen her before and she does offer a true pse  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Almost like an alcoholic retiring after deciding upon just one more bottle off his favourite tipple...but you get the point!  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This WG was nominated on the best tits thread ages ago and I have to say that I have been captivated by her profile ever since, but have never had the opportunity to get up to Scotland.  I guess if I was retiring I would like to give her ago - although like many things that you wait for too long I suspect the actual experience compared to what happens in my mind would be a disappointment, perhaps better to travel hopefully rather than to arrive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile gone? or deactivated whilst on hols?

Offline One Eyed Snake

There may come a point when you get too old and can't get a hard on, surely it would be a waste of money .

Offline Cunning Punt

A Romanian with negative feedback just so I was properly put off.

Top answer - I see your logic!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

When I retire there will be no last punt. My last punt will either be when mister happy droops and I cannot punt any more - or if missus HP discovers my hobby.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There may come a point when you get too old and can't get a hard on, surely it would be a waste of money .
not a just a waste of money but low morale and depressing.

Offline Happylad

I personally have no intention of retiring. I can still (at 86) manage a very satisfactory hour of fucking without any assistance from blue (or any other colour) pills, so if the rot ever does set in I shall still be able to bolster things up a bit with a trip to the chemist.

Hopefully, I shall die `on the job` with my regular, who already has full instructions as to what to do in that event.

Offline MrMatrix

I personally have no intention of retiring. I can still (at 86) manage a very satisfactory hour of fucking without any assistance from blue (or any other colour) pills, so if the rot ever does set in I shall still be able to bolster things up a bit with a trip to the chemist.

Hopefully, I shall die `on the job` with my regular, who already has full instructions as to what to do in that event.
There was thread recently about the oldest punter on this site. You must have missed it because no one as I recall was in their 80's let alone 86. Happylad you are a star. I just hope my OH hasn't tumbled me in the next 30 years... :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

86? That is impressive, particularly if you don't need any "medical assistance", which some of us half your age take just to be sure.

I loved this line!  :lol:

Offline stevedave

Hats off to you sir  :hi:

I can't imagine I'll even get to 86, let alone be able to perform at that age!

Offline Happylad

There was thread recently about the oldest punter on this site. You must have missed it because no one as I recall was in their 80's let alone 86. Happylad you are a star. I just hope my OH hasn't tumbled me in the next 30 years... :hi:

Afraid I was away from home at the time and missed the thread completely, but thanks for pointing it out, and I`ve now added my little offering

Offline MrMatrix

Afraid I was away from home at the time and missed the thread completely, but thanks for pointing it out, and I`ve now added my little offering
May I ask how many years have you been punting.  :hi:

Offline Happylad

May I ask how many years have you been punting.  :hi:

Only seven years; before that I had no need as for 50 years I had a wife who gave me everything I could want and enjoyed doing so. After her death I had to find another reason for living and discovered pun ting.

Offline uutarn

You're a diamond!

Kudos to you and a tip of the respect hat.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Only seven years; before that I had no need as for 50 years I had a wife who gave me everything I could want and enjoyed doing so. After her death I had to find another reason for living and discovered pun ting.
You were a lucky man Happylad. i wish I could say the same about my OH. I'm sorry for your loss mate. However this as I'm sure you agree makes a very interesting hobby. However I would much rather been sexually complete in marriage than routed into punting. never the less it is what it is and I enjoy the hobby. My hat to you  :hi:

Offline smiths

Now that is impressive, :hi: if I am alive at 86 I will be utterly amazed.

Offline Kenaldo

If I was to retire from punting..........

I'd be considerably better dressed and drive a much better car.

On the other hand...........I'd have blisters!