Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda Dee- Canary Wharf  (Read 1136 times)

3 review(s) for Jayda Dee (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loopy

External Link/Members Only

A stone throw away from the HSBC building (over the bridge on the other side) - again another girl that matched my normal search and top of the list results. 

Cost: 150
Time: 60 mins
Service: ...hmm. Good i guess but no fingering!!
Looks: size 10, tall, big titties

With all thai girls, i always have a fear that they're post op, and always give their hands and feet a good inspection on the photos.  In person, she looked feminine enough i guess.

Service was alright, but no fingering for 150 nicker an hour is a bit shit.  Also when i asked for anal she said she hadn't got ready, or had stomach problems or some shit, but as i was naked and had paid already i made the point that one of the reasons for me seeing her was to fk her up the ass..especially having paid 150quid!  Thankfully, she gave it a go and took it well. 

Don't get me wrong, she was nice enough about it and had a good attitue. Usual routine of me finishing with a CIM first round (after trying out her ass) and then missionary sex. 

I don't often comment on the room, btu its worth mentioning it got a little hot as the room was fairly small.  but hey, who gives a shit - your'e their to lay a hot girl and hot she was.

Would i recommend - yeah suppose. just. I wouldn't return unless for a plan B..but no fingering puts me off as its a good indicator of whether a girl is up for it or not if that makes sense...