Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen-xo (aka Carmen Brooke) - Cardiff  (Read 2847 times)

24 review(s) for CarmenBrooke (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

longballs

Outcall: Cardiff
Booking Duration: 1hr
Price: £150
External Link/Members Only

I'd previously tried to book Carmen/Carly but could never get our schedules to match.  It was a double shame as she has raised her prices from the £120 or £130 range to £150 p/h now but I finally managed to get a meeting arranged and comms were good via AW email and she turned up exactly ontime. 

She`s very hot and has an unbelievably amazing body.  Just how I like them; gym fit, slim with small pert pierced tits and a gorgeous ass.  She`s very easy to talk to although I could tell she was a bit self conscious about recent negative feedback from the site.  During the meet she did bring it up and although she doesn't know I'm a member here, she does read the site and will probably be able to link me now but I'm not fussed.

Services wise everything on her profile was on offer and enjoyed.  Particularly enjoyed the OWO, DFK and gentle face fucking where I finished round one with a facial that she took very well.  Round two started with more DFK and oral.  Her ass is amazing and I enjoyed rimming her tiny bum hole.  She returned the favour at times on mine which was heaven.  A few different positions and at one point we rested/switched back to oral as she was a bit sore.  We ran over time a tad but there was no rush from her side as she tried her best to draw a 2nd pop out of me but it wasn`t to be this time.

I'd recommend her but not sure I'll go back for a while as £150 p/h is a bit much for me these days.   

theGOAT

Thanks for the review Longballs.  I've had her on my HL for a while and like the look of her.

Bit worried about her "getting sore" though. Any more info about why?  I get the impression she sees quite a few guys each day so for example did you meet in the evening?  If she said that in a 1 hour booking I'd be disappointed and posting a neutral.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:06:34 pm by theGOAT »

Offline makemehappy

Thanks for the review Longballs.  I've had her on my HL for a while and like the look of her.

Bit worried about her "getting sore" though. Any more info about why?  I get the impression she sees quite a few guys each day so for example did you meet in the evening?  If she said that in a 1 hour booking I'd be disappointed and posting a neutral.

Surely a bit harsh??? If I found a girl to be as hot and shot my load twice, I don't think there'd be anything other than positivity. You might decide that it merited 8/10 as opposed to 10/10 maybe.

np500

Guys, you're lucky you get to see such A gorgeous young lady, enjoy and be aware your not the only guy that's wanting to see her, if you were the only guy, you wouldn't be seeing her at all ! I usually book evenings due to work,  so always aware that the girl may be knackered mentally or physically, then she has to welcome me late evening, It's our first shag for maybe a month with generally a girl that we'd never in a million years , we are someone she'd never shag in a million years and you may be her 2nd or 5'th that day, sure you get my drift.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:37:08 am by np500 »

Offline charlie-mott

Guys, you're lucky you get to see such A gorgeous young lady, enjoy and be aware your not the only guy that's wanting to se ite her, if you were the only guy, you wouldn't be seeing her at all ! I usually book evenings due to work,  so always aware that the girl may be knackered mentally or physically, then she has to welcome me late evening, It's our first shag for maybe a month with generally a girl that we'd never in a million years , we are someone she'd never shag in a million years and you may be her 2nd or 5'th that day, sure you get my drift.

Luck has nothing to do with it. You're seeingthem ag £150/hour. Would you be grateful if you went to a top restaurant and the chef served you a shit meal because it was coming to the end of a busy shift?

np500

Your not wrong, but if I'm her 5th that day and 25th that week it's got to take a toll, I couldn't do it, one a day maybe , but think even I may get bored by Thursday ? Thay ain't gonna be horny stunners,  but I agree 150 for the first 9am enthusiastic punt, 6 th lackluster  punt at 8pm £ 90 ish , something to think about, but it won't happen.

np500

Oh and had loads of shit meals, all times of day, bit like some w g's I can think of .

Offline HughJardon

Its an issue that's prevalent for every single popular SP up and down the country, but who knows how many punters she does a day but judging by her comms I doubt she takes same day appointments, I had to wait over a week for a response.

No one wants to be the 20th 30th punter of the day but if any SP agrees to a booking, we expect for them to be on their Tippy Toes and deliver an exceptional service, if she doesn't feel 100% then the meeting should not happen period. Its all customer service related nowadays, hell when I punt I bring my A game, and Im paying.

Thanks for the review LB

theGOAT

...we expect for them to be on their Tippy Toes and deliver an exceptional service, if she doesn't feel 100% then the meeting should not happen period. Its all customer service related nowadays, hell when I punt I bring my A game, and Im paying.

According to her profile she "always aims to give 110%"  :lol:

I see she charges £20 extra for BDSM so at £170/hr she's now a a lot more than her previous price of £120.

np500

Market forces, simple as that, she's very good looking and from what I read generaly gives a very good service, what red blooded man wouldn't want to see her, she also works so won't be seeing as many men as some, so consequently don't need to see 3/4 a day as not desperate for the cash, so if she has a steady stream of guys willing to pay 170 why would she charge 120, puts her in to the one off category for most , but there you go .