Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Smiley-East Finchley-N2.  (Read 2725 times)

7 review(s) for Passionate Smiley (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks for those who have done previous reviews on this WG. :thumbsup: I have punted with Sarah a number of times and always had good punts.

Sarah says she is Hungarian, is mid-40s ish, a slim size 6-8 and looks like her free pictures. I have found her attractive enough though she certainly isn't a stunner by any means. Her English is ok but a maid/pimp handles the calls and directions.

Services agreed and offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Her kissing has been FK then good DFK, all over me like a rash sometimes which is always nice. Her OWO is excellent, this WG knows how to suck cock that's for sure. Great attitude throughout and each time and excellent VFM to me at £70 for the hour. Overall a very good WG who offered me great service.

Based in the same premises as Ashley Gold which is about a 10 minute walk from East Finchley tube station, uphill then downhill on the way to her place.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Firstly thanks for those who have done previous reviews on this WG. :thumbsup: I have punted with Sarah a number of times and always had good punts.

Sarah says she is Hungarian, is mid-40s ish, a slim size 6-8 and looks like her free pictures. I have found her attractive enough though she certainly isn't a stunner by any means. Her English is ok but a maid/pimp handles the calls and directions.

Services agreed and offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Her kissing has been FK then good DFK, all over me like a rash sometimes which is always nice. Her OWO is excellent, this WG knows how to suck cock that's for sure. Great attitude throughout and each time and excellent VFM to me at £70 for the hour. Overall a very good WG who offered me great service.

Based in the same premises as Ashley Gold which is about a 10 minute walk from East Finchley tube station, uphill then downhill on the way to her place.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

I second that she is a friendly W.G,nice Milf,who puts you at ease.

Offline smiths

I second that she is a friendly W.G,nice Milf,who puts you at ease.

Yes with her and Ashley Gold this has been a good place for me, both WGs offer a very good service. And just proves what those of us with a clue so I exclude redcab and his UTTER bollocks that ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks which has been completely disproven on UKP by a number of us know, that how good any WG is is down to her attitude NOT what she charges. Both these WGs have great attitudes.

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:
Definitely agree that she really does know how to give oral. Slow, sensual and covering every area of the cock and balls.

Offline smiths

Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:
Definitely agree that she really does know how to give oral. Slow, sensual and covering every area of the cock and balls.

Thanks, couldn't ask for a better service, she has been that good. :thumbsup:

Offline PumpAction

Yes with her and Ashley Gold this has been a good place for me, both WGs offer a very good service. And just proves what those of us with a clue so I exclude redcab and his UTTER bollocks that ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks which has been completely disproven on UKP by a number of us know, that how good any WG is is down to her attitude NOT what she charges. Both these WGs have great attitudes.

They're both not very attractive though. I mean, this one looks like the little girl in the exorcist after she's possessed. It is nigh on impossible to find a young, attractive wg that provides a good service in this price range.

Offline smiths

They're both not very attractive though. I mean, this one looks like the little girl in the exorcist after she's possessed. It is nigh on impossible to find a young, attractive wg that provides a good service in this price range.

So don't punt with them then, simples. :rolleyes: I have noted before your in the redcab total bollocks camp when it comes to what WGs charge so are equally as clueless as him. The bum fluff on my arse has more of a clue than him or you. :rolleyes:

yumyum3

Utter cobblers

Glad you had a good one, mate. I've punted Ashley but not Smiley. I don't know if they do a double act but if they did ....  :)

Offline smiths

Utter cobblers

Glad you had a good one, mate. I've punted Ashley but not Smiley. I don't know if they do a double act but if they did ....  :)

Cheers, no idea myself on that but you never know I might see if they do. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Utter cobblers

They don't. I asked Ashley the last time I saw her and she gave me a don't go there look with a firm NO.

Offline smiths

They don't. I asked Ashley the last time I saw her and she gave me a don't go there look with a firm NO.

That answers that then Sam.

yumyum3

Offline alan4