Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive (Obedient) Girls – Possible TOFTT offer  (Read 1711 times)

Offline alessiobou

Hiya folks :hi:

I'm looking for a submissive girl but not in the BDSM sort of way, rather in the "do everything I say" sort of way. Nothing weird or hardcore, but I want total obedience.

Found this young lady and she looks extremely tempting and all
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

but I'm almost certain she's fake  :unknown: explained in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96502.msg1159249#msg1159249

I'm looking for girls with profiles/services close to the above. Any recommendations? Doesn't need to be reviewed here. If you have anyone on your HL that you haven't seen, feel free to post them as I'm happy to TOFTT.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:15:20 pm by alessiobou »

Offline paul_2407

Have a look at Daisy - I felt like she was more submissive than I was normally used to, so she might work for you. Obviously the best way to go about this would be to let her know in advance what tickles your fancy so you get the level of submissiveness you're dreaming of.

Offline andyspamcatcher

Holly Brown in Maidstone External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - had a fantastic hour with her. Defo sub, and profile confirms. Not cheap but worth it to visit a real sub woman. Has a dungeon now since I visited last year. (Was AnnaTia).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:07:02 pm by andyspamcatcher »

Offline alessiobou

Holly Brown in Maidstone External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - had a fantastic hour with her. Defo sub, and profile confirms. Not cheap but worth it to visit a real sub woman. Has a dungeon now since I visited last year. (Was AnnaTia).

Woah, yeah... £200 an hour is way out of my budget, and I'm definitely not looking for dungeons, something much more vanilla than that. I've HL'd her though.

Offline alessiobou

Have a look at Daisy - I felt like she was more submissive than I was normally used to, so she might work for you. Obviously the best way to go about this would be to let her know in advance what tickles your fancy so you get the level of submissiveness you're dreaming of.

Thanks, messaged her

Offline alessiobou

Booking made for the weekend, incoming new review :music:

Offline paul_2407

Glad to have helped :) I noticed you mentioned £200 ph was out of your budget which is surprising considering Daisy was around £180 ph when I saw her. Perhaps her prices have dropped

Offline alessiobou

Glad to have helped :) I noticed you mentioned £200 ph was out of your budget which is surprising considering Daisy was around £180 ph when I saw her. Perhaps her prices have dropped

Booked her for £150ph (£300 for 2hrs)... she actually raised her prices since I made my booking  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:42:57 pm by alessiobou »