Author Topic: Hot Kim x  (Read 2925 times)


28 review(s) for Hot Kim x (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5954603) (39 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7667255) (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline k111

Firstly, profile and pics are very accurate. I actually got stuck in traffic and ended up 30 minutes late but as soon as I entered (with Kim looking amazing in lingerie), I apologised and she was completely fine with it. I'm sure most girls would be pissed off that you wasted their time but Kim just ignored the fact that I was late and treated me like a king - I can say with certainty that her personality is probably the best of any WG I have seen. She's Hungarian but her English is perfect - she will understand any stupid jokes you make, she will take commands without having to repeat yourself slowly various times (I've seen my fair share of eastern european girls and this is ALWAYS the case - but not with Kim). She's bright, intelligent, funny and, most importantly, incredibly sexy. Her profile states she is 5'8" and being 6ft myself, she was a little smaller than me so I'd say it's accurate. Her tits, whilst obviously (and stated to be) fake, are incredible - they feel great, she will let you suck on them and play with them and she gave me the best titwank I've ever had so A+ to whoever her surgeon was because if they weren't so perfect I wouldn't even think they were enhanced.

But down to the details - the place is very central, not far from L1 national express/L1 bus station - around a 5 mins walk, 2 min car journey from there. Great location, no seedy security guard who absolutely knows what you're up to like I've seen in the past, just call Kim, get buzzed in and get in the elevator to her apartment. Speaking of her apartment, it's really fucking nice - probably expensive. It's large, has a great shower and a big bed, perfect for punting. I'd asked Kim for a nuru massage which she needs to know a good hour or so beforehand. it was my first nuru massage and, holy shit was it good. She started with me laying on my stomach and she poured the warm nuru oil onto my back and started to rub it in... Then she climbed on top of me, completely naked, and pressed her body against me, rubbing the oil into my back with her tits. I was instantly hard. After a little of this, I turned around and she did the same to my chest.. all whilst maintaining eye contact.. which was really sexy. Then she put my rock hard cock between her oiled up tits and started to give me an intense titwank. Still with the eye contact, I met her gaze and tried to out-stare her but it felt so fucking good I just had to lay back and close my eyes and let her do her thing.

I was getting close... so I suggested she lay face down and let me climb on top of her to give her a massage - which I'm shit at, I just wanted to touch her body. So I rubbed her back and her shoulders, and grabbed her incredible ass... I laid down on top of her and rubbed my hard cock up against her body before turning her over and leaning down and kissing her - if I'm honest, the one disappointment was the kissing - it was subtle, there was some tongue, but it was far from DFK and lasted but a few seconds. I do love some DFK but somehow I was completely okay with this, I just wanted to focus on her body and play with her tits.

After my A+ massage, I was on my back again before I knew it and she started to give me OWO. Amazing. What can I say? OWO from an absolutely stunning, naked, oiled up girl.. I told her to go harder and faster. She did. I told her to go deeper. She did. It was incredible.

And then came out the condom, she put the douche over my nozzle and climbed aboard the train. It was going to be a bumpy ride.. although.. I was nervous. Whilst she made me feel completely comfortable with her lovely personality, I only had a semi. She tried to ride it and she pretended like it was great (which is nice) but nerves got the best of me and it was back to OWO, sucking on her nipples, kissing, anything I asked for. And. honestly, I had no problem with this. It was over faster than I thought but she had actually given me an extra 10 or 15 mins on top of the hour I had booked - time flies when you're having fun, I guess! I was her last incall for the night and she was off to wherever she lives a normal life so I had a quick shower (forgot to mention - she insisted that I have one before the nuru massage as apparently it makes it better? I had already showered but I was fine taking another), got dressed and she gave me a big hug and kiss with a huge smile on her face. It genuinely felt like she had a great time and I definitely had a great time. Worth every penny and I'll be seeing her again soon.

All in all, if you haven't had an authentic nuru/b2b massage with hot oil then give the nuru massage a try - it feels amazing. I've done it not and I'll probably opt for the standard service next time but I'd recommend paying a little extra for the nuru for your first time - it's a weird combination of being a huge turn on and being relaxixng as fuck.

If you're worried about her being Hungarian and a possible language barrier - don't. Her English is great, she's studying English for her degree and using AW to help pay for it - she can hold a great conversation, she's intelligent, humourous and any dumb jokes you make won't go straight over her head like a lot of WG's.

So pretty much, if you're looking for a WG in Liverpool City Centre, Kim is what you're looking for. I'm pretty vanilla in my taste, I can't remember if she offers A-Levels or more intense shit but what she does offer is an incredible service whilst seemingly genuinely enjoying it. I can not recommend her enough. I'm trying to think of something.. anything.. negative that I could say about her just to make this whole review a little more balanced but.. nope, there's nothing. Maybe more DFK? If that's your thing. I'd ask beforehand and mention you're very much into it and she is ver likely to accomodate, I'd guess. Other than that, she is exactly what I want from a WG. Personality goes a long way and she has a great one.. She's surprisingly pretty - has a kind of natural beauty about her and her body is the type you probably fantasize about - perfection. Can't really fault a single thing. Just go and experience her for yourself - she's fucking great.

Goat rating - 11/10
(Go Kim!)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline k111

Proably should have added "Liverpool" in the title. I don't know if a mod could ammend this but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Offline Twotall

I saw Kim on Friday. £70 for 30 mins + £20 CIM.

Fucking gorgeous girl and the best punt I've had in Liverpool for years. She really makes you feel like a king. Started off with a quick shower as Is been in work all day and when I came it she was waiting for me.

Slowly stripped off her dress all the while telling me how naughty she was and revealed an amazing pair of tits.  Implants but they feel really good, especially when rubbed over your body.

Usual variety of positions. She is really sexy and enjoys reverse oral and a bit of A play. Finished me off with a pop in her mouth and took my full weeks worth of cum.

Really chatty and friendly. She's studying English and loves it in Liverpool. Pretty sure I'll be back for an hour soon. Kim did say she was going on holiday soon but would be back in August.

I'll be waiting lol.

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the review, she is a stunner and is on my to do list.. What would you give her out of 10 for her face?

Offline babehunter66

I saw her in June a good 8/10 for face but fantastic personality real sweetheart who makes the effort