Author Topic: Does anyone know what happened to this one?  (Read 931 times)

Offline limesaz

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any info or know what happened to this bird please? Think she went by the name Cindy last year but disappeared before I got the chance to punt with her! Cheers!



Hidden Image/Members Only

dembo200

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
isnt that the bird from steps haha :lol:

Offline PADDY75

She went by the name intensepleasure, was based in stanmore
Was one of my very favourites
Disappeared about 2 years ago, and not heard anything since
Where did you see her?

Offline limesaz

She went by the name intensepleasure, was based in stanmore
Was one of my very favourites
Disappeared about 2 years ago, and not heard anything since
Where did you see her?


Hi mate, that's the one. I just came across some of her pics on my laptop that I must have saved when she was in Stanmore. She was on my hotlist but never had the chance to see her  :dash:....really regret that now!!!

Just wondered if anyone on here knew if she was still working?!?

Cheers