Author Topic: Anyone in Berlin May 23-27?  (Read 1252 times)

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi,

I will be in Berlin for business trip from the week of May 23 to May 27th. Is anyone of you heading to Berlin? Would be fun to have a puntbuddy exploring new places. I have been to Artemis before, but heard there are raids. Also interested in Insomnia. Anyone heading to Berlin would like to join me?

Offline momochan

I was thinking of making a day trip there so I will let you know mate ,oh btw i never been there before !

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
cool. let me know! anyone else?

Offline LastManCumings

I too will be in Berlin around that time, but my plan is for Artemis / AG. Insomnia doesn't figure on my list as of now, mainly because I might not be there on a Thurs night.

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Guys, can u guys drop me your contacts so we can link up?

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
guys, where is the PM button on this forum? Don't seem to find it!

Offline momochan

I think you need certain amount of posts before you can PM.

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
ok guys, please PM me so we can head to artemis...

Offline momochan


oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Tell you what arrange a day and time and meet out side just like the old days !!!!!;;

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Let's have some votes.

Monday 23 May, 8pm

OR

Wednesday 25 May, 8pm (Lingerie night!)

Meetup point - Artemis Carpark.

bookkeeper

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline momochan

sorry I might have to cancel as I got something i have to do then  :(