Author Topic: Dusita Thai Massage Runcorn  (Read 882 times)

BobJones

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
North Wales...what a bad decision to move here....

On an unexpected off day, I decided to go for a drive to get a decent massage and a little extra, with the decent massage being the priority for me.

After some research I went to Runcorn, to visit Dusita Thai Massage. Not all info I found sounded great, but it's not that far of a drive for me, so I gave it a try.

Dede was available and as she appeared to be a bit older, I didn't bother asking if I had a choice; Generally I do prefer the older ladies, because their experience usually means both a better massage and more teasing with more enjoyable HE.

The room is on the small side, but adequate.

Dede is a blabbermouth and just kept on yapping; I usually prefer to be quiet and enjoy being massaged, so not a great start for me; but due to my lack of response she did stop yapping. The start of the massage was fine, washing my feet, then a thai-style pulling of limbs and wacking of muscles. And slapping my butt...she told me numerous times i had a nice butt and throughout she kept slapping it or massaging it extensively. Nice!
After the Thai-style part, she started with oil; that wasn't a massage but basically rubbing me down with oil. Very disappointing, up to a point I asked her to actually massage me, which she (conveniently?) did not understand.
She was, however, teasing a lot, which did make up for the poor oil massage; not "accidental" CC-swipes or touching, but full-on going for my butt, balls and reaching under my belly to tease my growing penis...and (seemingly) happy to let me touch her everywhere too, if I got the chance.

Turning around, she started rubbing more oil on my legs, arms and torso, but again just rubbing, no massage. And as I had quite an erection, the question of massaging him very quickly was asked. A bit too quick; I would have loved a little longer real massaging before going for the 'extra'. Either way, her teasing had put me in such a state the only possible answer was yes. She asked 20 for HR, 60 for her being naked. We agreed on 50; probably too much, but it's ok,  I don't get massages that often.
Then another disappointment: Despite being very clear about her getting fully naked to which she agreed upfront, she did not take her undies off. She also asked me to not to put a hand/finger inside her undie/pussy. I'm not sure why, I'm guessing she was having her period; but then again she could have just said so instead of agreeing to get fully naked.
And yet another disappointment: she didn't want me to touch her titties; no idea why, as she didn;t seem ti mind before she got undressed (Again period maybe; too sensitive?).
So basically I ended up touching her body, but the real interesting parts were off-limits. Bugger.

As for her hand job, that was quite pleasant, not too rushed, although I have had better.

After I came, there was still some time left, so she wanted to give me a bit more massage; I declined. I got dressed and paid her 40 instead of the agreed 50; she of course wanted more, but I told her she should have taken her undie off too. She smiled at that and gave me a hug before I left.

One hour massage 35 / HE with her undressed ('cept undie) another 40 quid.

I'll probably go back to Dusita, as it's not too far for me, but likely next time I'll try another girl. However, if I'm in the right mood, another session of teasing with Dede is not completely out of the question.

Rating somewhere between Neutral and Negative, because the massage overall was pretty poor and the fact she didn't fully undress, nor allowed me to touch her breasts/pussy.

A little side note here: In my experience, not every massage girl allows her pussy to be touched; that's fine by me, as long as they're clear about it. And not -as Dede did- imply it was ok and then back out.

Cheers,
Bob