Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Sasha Harrogate  (Read 1742 times)


24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Paulday

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had a fun meet with Sasha earlier today. She's visiting Harrogate from her normal Huddersfield haunt so nearer for me. I'd had a punt booked in who cancelled the night before so a quick look down my HL and Sasha popped out. Quick call, quickly answered and all booked. Text in the am from Sasha to confirm with a postcode and I'm on my way.

Rocked up 10 mins before, a little waiting and I'm in at bob on time. I have read a few reviews on UKP on Sasha so knew to expect a fit bird but not much of a looker.... I wasn't mislead... she has a fabulous body but facially for me is a 4 / 10 at best. On a night out she's at least a 5 pinter. No point in being fluffy to you guys as we pay for this so need to know the score... but they do say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

The Harrogate place is rented and lovely so I'm led downstairs and use the loo, no shower as I'd just come from home, wash my tackle in the sink as I am nothing if not a gentleman and into the bedroom.

Sasha is in for a kiss, she has on her profile she likes kissing and anal and she ain't lying, it was a good long deep kiss. She tastes of smoke and mints as most of you punters will be familiar with, not unpleasant, as a non-smoker I don't mind. Sasha slowly unbuttons my shirt and I explore her body. She is wearing lingerie similar to the set in her profile pics on AW. Hands over her bum to find, pleasantly, no knickers so I'm fondling her pussy and asshole.

Sasha moves onto her knees and starts taking my cock in her mouth, 3/4 deep, feels nice. I say ' you can do better than that' so she tries deeper and deeper. Lots of spitting and ball fondling. She then says if you want real deep throat then come onto the bed. So over we go, more sucking, not really deep throat but good, I ask for ball sucking which she does, then I ask for 69, which she does.... It's a positive review but the meet wasn't very fluid as you might be picking up on, I'm asking, she's doing. I might be nick picking or my other recent meets have just been too good but it was all a bit 'parlour girl'. All 'yes love' 'do you want a shower love' ' would you like a drink love'....

Anywho 69 is nice. Neat pussy with a decent bush for a change, a little taste to it and I start playing a game of chase the clit. I'm licking and she's moving her clit out of the way, I chase it and hold on tight to her arse cheeks and she tries to wriggle away, whilst my cock and balls are getting covered with spit and I'm getting sucked and wanked furiously.

After 10 Sasha breaks away and kisses and licks her juices of my face. She really is an excellent kisser. Then she asks if I want to fuck her, Yes please! Cowgirl to start, Sasha breasts are small and a bit saggy but nipples are responsive, more kissing then she moves to reverse CG and after 5 she lubes up her arse and small Paul slips into her dirty exit. She likes it in her arse. I ask to move to doggy and start to pound her balls deep. I give her a slap on her arse which she likes, a couple more and she breaks off to grab her vibrator which goes on her clit. More spanking, asspounding and vibrator, which I can feel on my cock, thinking about it she may have slipped in inside herself, and I was cumming. Sasha is saying 'keep it in, spank me!' A couple more spanks and thrusts and she comes too....

We have a chat, more kissing, OWO, 69 and I come again. Then the old parlour trick of as I roll over 'do you want a shower before you go?' I hang around a little ask for a glass of water, have a shower and as I'm getting out Sasha has gone upstairs, where the front door is and lounge, and leaves me to get dry, get dressed, steal an extra strong mint off the bedside table, check out the second bedroom and then head upstairs. I wasn't really that impressed with this to be honest, felt a bit impersonal.... out the door at 55 past the hour.

Overall I enjoyed the punt. I like a good kisser and went to see my dick bashing in some backdoors, so overall happy. Would I see Sasha again? Unlikely as there is a long list of excellent punts in my area of Leeds to Manchester, new ones and excellent ones to see again. Would I recommend? I just have haven't I? What's with all the questions? I don't know you're typing this rubbish!

Oh I paid £130 for 1 hour, £20 off for booking early and through AW.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Cheers for the review fella.  :hi:

Shes a filthy cow and I certainly enjoyed fucking her.

Tallboy2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am with you on this one.
When i saw her she was the same with me.
A low positive due to it being different.