External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only30min incall(£70 plus £10 cim)
Manchester City Centre
Comms:Email via aw replied swiftly and arranged a punt .Very easy to sort
Location:Very clean modern apartment in the city centre not far from the Lowry Hotel.
Didnt have much feedback at the time when i visited her but in general had many goods punts with Hungarian girls who normally are pleasant enough normally the likes of melanies friends group(note she isnt part of that group)
Fired a quick text across once I had parked up and she said to come on up so details of the aoartment number etc were given over text.
Found the apartment easily,was met by Paris who was warm and welcoming,handed over the cash and I requested a shower because even though I always go to punts showered was a hot day so showered to make sure I was fresh and clean.
Paris was waiting for me in the bedroom after I walked out from the ensuite bathroom,she invited me onto the bed and literally dived on me to start dfk,most enthusiastic Dfk I ve had to date which I think is always a good sign a punt will go well.
Really got me going so i jumped off the bed and threw the towel on the floor and she stayed on the bed and started with a owo bj,very good technique,not super deepthroat but still very pleasant.After the great dfk and bj was beginning to feel the sap rising so needed to steady myself ,so decided to return the favour,shaven downstairs and very fresh etc,gentle moaning but no porn star noises which often I find are a bit off-putting.
Finally had steadied myself so on with the condom and started with missionary,shes surprisingly tight and again made all the right noises and facial expressions.Turned her over a good session of doggy which she responded well too,felt like she was pushing back into me.A bit of spooning then more missionary.
Got off the bed again and binned the condom which was my little way of saying I was ready,she started blowing me again with a bit more vigour this time and I eventually came in her mouth which she took well and to be honest Im not sure if she swallowed or spat into a tissue.I think it was a tissue but not 100%.
Great Girl Great Punt,would recommend to all
Cheers Kilorunner
