Author Topic: Siams - Liverpool  (Read 804 times)

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I just started reading your reviews and discovered these Thai massage places. Further reading and there's one not too far away. Pulled up literally outside. Called, popped over the cash point and 5 mins later I'm in the room.

Fancied a proper massage as not had one for a while so booked an hour £35. Quick shower then it started. The lady was alright, bit older than the ones hanging about in reception but nice all the same.

Massage was great then as we got near the end I was about to mention HR and she said - you like here massages too? - yes I would. So for an extra £20 I got a very nice oily wank. All in all a pretty good first time experience in one of these gaffs.

Lady said she was going to Thailand next week for 7 weeks !!! So if I go back it prob be someone else I see.

External Link/Members Only