March Trip to Frankfurt FKK Clubs
My Frankfurt 2015 TripFKK The Palace
External Link/Members Only15 Km from Frankfurt Main
FKK Sauna Club Mainhattan
External Link/Members Only18 Km from Frankfurt Main
FKK Club Sharks
External Link/Members Only30 Km from Frankfurt Main
FKK-Oase
External Link/Members Only30 Km from Frankfurt Main
All clubs were €50 for 30 mins & €50 for cim. Club entry about €65.
At Mainhattan I was rip-off for an extra €50. The girl wouldn't let me touch and said that this was extra.
The same think happend at FKK-Oase, I said I’ll give you the extra €50 but I will be complaining about it. She very quickly changed her mind and refused to take the extra €50.
FKK The Palace
I said last year that I wouldn’t go back but I did.
I won’t be going back again. Very annoying. Poor quality of girls. Pestered all the time, in your face, by the older uglier ones.
FKK Sauna Club Mainhattan
Quality has improved since last year. Much better girls. They stay away unless you ask them.
FKK-Oase
Mainly the same girls as last year. Excellent quality. With the garden it will be a great place to visit in the summer. The girls don’t annoy you too much.
FKK Club Sharks
I would say that Sharks was the best.
Very relaxing. Excellent choice of girls.
By 10pm there was a queue forming for the rooms.
Traveling by train and taxi.
FKK The Palace
Easy to get to. The underground U6,U7 to “Industriehof” goes straight there. A 3 minute walk from the station.
FKK Sauna Club Mainhattan
You can walk from U6 “Ostbahnhof” about 30 minutes. May not be for everyone, because you have to go through an under pass and a walk down a dark industrial street. A taxi may only take about 10 minutes.
FKK Club Sharks
I got a train back from Darmstadt Nord to Frankfurt Main which took 25 minutes. €16 day ticket. Its 15 a minute walk from Darmstadt Nord to FKK Sharks. (There are since posts for FKK Sharks)
FKK-Oase
The only way I could see of getting there was by Taxi. Fixed price of €50 to Frankfurt Main. So €100 in total for taxis.