Author Topic: My 4th Punt  (Read 891 times)

Offline Madmax90

Hey guys

After three first okish punts i want to make sure my next one is exceptional. I was thinking of booking Welsh Porsche Dream this week after my dou with Kandice and Mollie on Tuesday was cancelled.

Any had a great experience with her?




jtfm

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey guys

After three first okish punts i want to make sure my next one is exceptional. I was thinking of booking Welsh Porsche Dream this week after my dou with Kandice and Mollie on Tuesday was cancelled.

Any had a great experience with her?

I have seen her, there is a review on here but don't know how to put up the link!

Offline Madmax90

Might not see her now. Looked at her Private Gallery on AW and she look far too thin for my own taste.

Thinking about seeing Juelita instead

External Link/Members Only

Offline Madmax90

Saw Julieta and was NOT disappointed. My first punt where I can honestly say I left with a smile on my face. Sensational.